What’s up w the eccie website?

Yes been very slow lately , its the Russians again
I usually get on ECCIE from home on the PC or when I am not home, I get on it using my phone and I try to not use Free WiFi because some of those are monitored or block adult sites.

I was at a restaurant tonight and I got on ECCIE using my AT&T LTE and I had 4 full bars out of 4 full bars and I couldn't even get the page to load, regardless if I try the full site or the mobile site, using both Google Chrome Mobile or Safari.

But I have accessed ECCIE many times using AT&T LTE in the past 4 years and it never has been this slow.
Its a site issue. Happens at home on my laptop and I'm hardwired in when I'm home and have amazing internet. Doesn't matter if I am on Chrome, Firefox, or Opera.
  • grean
  • 01-31-2018, 02:13 PM
Yeah, something is wrong for sure! Grace's showcase is missing!

Had to go to @gracepreston69 to see her smoking hot body!
Yeah buddy it’s definitely jacked up on safari works fine on WiFi
  • Crock
  • 02-01-2018, 06:28 PM
Its a site issue. Happens at home on my laptop and I'm hardwired in when I'm home and have amazing internet. Doesn't matter if I am on Chrome, Firefox, or Opera. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
There may be a website issue.

There may be an issue where the site loads faster on some networks than it does on others.

But it's not the website that is causing it to load faster on some networks than it does on others.
There may be a website issue.

There may be an issue where the site loads faster on some networks than it does on others.

But it's not the website that is causing it to load faster on some networks than it does on others. Originally Posted by Crock
Well...that’s a crock...Crock. (Sorry, couldn’t resist, lol).
There’s a thread about this in the Technical Forum; lots of people having problems, majority using ATT.

Net Neutrality issue? Hmmmm.....
Seems to be working...
  • Crock
  • 02-02-2018, 01:33 PM
Well...that’s a crock...Crock. (Sorry, couldn’t resist, lol).
There’s a thread about this in the Technical Forum; lots of people having problems, majority using ATT.

Net Neutrality issue? Hmmmm..... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Again, I don't doubt that there's a problem, but it's a network issue.

Unless ECCIE has intentionally crippled itself for ATT IP addresses. I don't see that happening intentionally or accidentally.
I was out and about and there was no free WiFi so I tried to access ECCIE using AT&T LTE with 4 bars and couldn't even get the welcome wagon or the weekend line up pages to load.
Welcome to the end of net neutrality.
All the folks here who can't get ECCIE to open when they are on their cell phone, may I ask what wireless company are you with?

AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Crickets, etc etc

Trying to establish whether it's limited to a couple of wireless company or it's with all of them.

Thanks.

EDIT:

right after I posted this I picked up my iPhone, took it off my home internet WiFi and put it on AT&T LTE and I was able to open both ECCIE full site and Mobile site in a second.

Hopefully it's fixed?