What's the difference between a provider and an streetwalker ie Hooker??

About $200 - depending on what street. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I have a friend who would work DC and Atlantic City areas, would dress in gowns, and asked for $800 ...
Old T

Unlike some people I could care less what a provider thinks of me. My real name isn't Rawdog so that means I could basically see any girl on here if I liked. I post things that make that other guys want to know the answer to or have wondered about. Rawdog my alter ego is the person inside of me and I think a lot of guys who wants the tough question asked.

I could take a pill head junkie off the side of the road in her twenties bring her to a nice room clean her up. Hit up Walmart for some nice cloths, get a little makeup on her and nail polish, take a few good photos post them. And in an hour there would be 30 calls from different guys some of which are on here there mouth deep between her legs.

Now is that wrong?? No! To each his own.

I remember it use to be a joke about girls who strip and that they just were working there way through college. But we all know most just come from a broken home, little education and are lazy and don't want to work.

I believe most of these girls don't like doing what they do. Women aren't like us. We love sex and would pay for it. Women generally don't. It's about the money and just the money. Why do provider tour?? Because business is slow where they are at. Why do some run specials? Because the rent is due. The difference between the two are very small. One blogs about her skills and the other just has to show you.
Old T

Unlike some people I could care less what a provider thinks of me. My real name isn't Rawdog so that means I could basically see any girl on here if I liked. I post things that make that other guys want to know the answer to or have wondered about. Rawdog my alter ego is the person inside of me and I think a lot of guys who wants the tough question asked.

I could take a pill head junkie off the side of the road in her twenties bring her to a nice room clean her up. Hit up Walmart for some nice cloths, get a little makeup on her and nail polish, take a few good photos post them. And in an hour there would be 30 calls from different guys some of which are on here there mouth deep between her legs.

Now is that wrong?? No! To each his own.

I remember it use to be a joke about girls who strip and that they just were working there way through college. But we all know most just come from a broken home, little education and are lazy and don't want to work.

I believe most of these girls don't like doing what they do. Women aren't like us. We love sex and would pay for it. Women generally don't. It's about the money and just the money. Why do provider tour?? Because business is slow where they are at. Why do some run specials? Because the rent is due. The difference between the two are very small. One blogs about her skills and the other just has to show you. Originally Posted by Raw dog
You lost me at "good cloths" at Walmart.

To answer the original question by quoting Vivian Ward, "It's just geography."
To answer the original question by quoting Vivian Ward, "It's just geography."[/QUOTE]

Hopefully with a dimensional rift between. At least in mindset.
here's a question....what's the difference between the op and a dick?

And just like I promised to you guys there are the examples.

John Deere, carpenter, naughty thanks. Me and a few guys had a bet going on and I won.

I said I would get at least 3 white knights to diss me before the night was over. They said I would just get one. But I call you guy PR reps for providers.

I won a case of beer from one friend and twenty bucks from another and my boy got to give us the hook up on his SB friend. We all thought he wanted to fuck her anyway.

3 damn!!!

Thanks!!!
You're killing me girl.... you would be surprised.... Originally Posted by Holly Love
You do know I'm a dude right

Originally Posted by john_deere
You must have gave a fuck because your still here. So add one to that empty room. You smiling face
You cannot say a walker is this way and online "provider" is that way. Most girls have walked looking for money which is, more often than not, more profitable than the internet if the lady is an upscale looker. Y'all are being boring as hell right now so I am going to go on an epic adventure. But I will be using my car to get to the main place I want to be. Lol

In short, hookers cannot be defined anymore than any other person.

New question: What is the difference between you and the person who posted above you ??
You cannot say a walker is this way and online "provider" is that way. Most girls have walked looking for money which is, more often than not, more profitable than the internet if the lady is an upscale looker. Y'all are being boring as hell right now so I am going to go on an epic adventure. But I will be using my car to get to the main place I want to be. Lol

In short, hookers cannot be defined anymore than any other person.

New question: What is the difference between you and the person who posted above you ?? Originally Posted by diorallurexo
Honesty. Plain and simple. I like to ask the question most guys want to read the answers to.

Point in case.

How many guys you think sit around talking about their wives or SO and their friends sit there and tell them "Man she is so right about that".

Or. " Man my wife is so right about everything".

"You shouldn't have stayed out that late"

"Oh baby sure I rather watch that lifetime movie instead of the game"

Or my presonal favorite!! " I can't really preform without wearing a condom"

That one is my personal favorite about people on this board.
  • Old-T
  • 08-14-2014, 08:16 PM
Well, you have removed all doubt. You are confirming that you are either a HS age kid who has grabbed his daddy's computer for a while, or a mid-40s beer bellied hick who firmly believes in the barefoot & pregnant philosophy (probably toothless as well).

Old T

Unlike some people I could care less what a provider thinks of me. My real name isn't Rawdog so that means I could basically see any girl on here if I liked. I post things that make that other guys want to know the answer to or have wondered about.
Actually, no. I don't think I have ever "wanted to know the difference between a streetwalker and a provider". Nor do I share most of your highly refined thoughts on how all women--certainly all ladies in the broad P4P arena--are cheep, uneducated, druggies who at best have a vainer of sophistication. The reality is you sound like you think "sophistication" means a guy who doesn't have TOO many holes in his Sunday T-shirt and spits his chew into a beer can, not on the floor.

Rawdog my alter ego is the person inside of me and I think a lot of guys who wants the tough question asked. Hopefully he doesn't get out in public too often.

There are all sorts of ladies and all sorts of guys looking for different kinds of ladies. Most of us realize that and don't try to spin a yarn that one size fits all for either gender.

And when you say Walmart and Nice Clothes in the same sentence it kind of confirms all of what I am saying. Clueless my man. Clueless.

Far too many do come from broken homes--I'll give you that part. Education levels vary, but the "lazy and don't want to work" part is pure BS. The good ones work damn hard at what they do, but MCPs from the sticks like you have no clue. Nor do you want to have a clue--that is the saddest part.

I believe most of these girls don't like doing what they do.
True for some, probably more so with ladies walking the street.

Women aren't like us.
Thankfully.

We love sex and would pay for it. Women generally don't. It's about the money and just the money.
You reenforce your utter cluelessness. Of course money is a big part of it--IT'S THEIR JOB. Hate to break it to you, but there are a lot of us who don't despise their jobs. You probably do.

Why do provider tour?? Because business is slow where they are at. Why do some run specials? Because the rent is due. The difference between the two are very small. One blogs about her skills and the other just has to show you. Originally Posted by Raw dog
I said I would get at least 3 white knights to diss me before the night was over. They said I would just get one. But I call you guy PR reps for providers.
Oh goody! Can't win an argument with facts and logic, so out comes the "White Knight" flag. Admit it, you are jealous because some guys get a whole lot more than you do--amazing what can happen when you treat a lady like a real person, not a walking piece of meat. Try it some time.

I won a case of beer from one friend and twenty bucks from another and my boy got to give us the hook up on his SB friend. We all thought he wanted to fuck her anyway.
Damn, THAT makes me jealous! Not.

3 damn!!!

Thanks!!! Originally Posted by Raw dog
Honesty. Plain and simple. I like to ask the question most guys want to read the answers to.

Point in case.

How many guys you think sit around talking about their wives or SO and their friends sit there and tell them "Man she is so right about that".

Or. " Man my wife is so right about everything".

"You shouldn't have stayed out that late"

"Oh baby sure I rather watch that lifetime movie instead of the game"

Or my presonal favorite!! " I can't really preform without wearing a condom"

That one is my personal favorite about people on this board. Originally Posted by Raw dog
What, pray tell, do any of those comments have to do with anything? Let's see--stereotyping all ladies in the business, stereotyping all wives, stereotyping all married guys, and thinking a 6-pack and $20 is big winnings. It has to be a HS hormone enraged geek or a middle aged HS dropout who has been booted out by three wives who all eventually wised up. With no reviews I'd lean slightly towards the former.
You must have gave a fuck because your still here. So add one to that empty room. You smiling face Originally Posted by Raw dog
nah.

you're just another ball of yarn for me to amuse myself with.

and by the way, brainio, it's "you're".
My real name isn't Rawdog so that means I could basically see any girl on here if I liked. I post things that make that other guys want to know the answer to or have wondered about. Rawdog my alter ego is the person inside of me and I think a lot of guys who wants the tough question asked. Originally Posted by Raw dog
#18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

I can't believe no one else caught this.
And just like I promised to you guys there are the examples.

John Deere, carpenter, naughty thanks. Me and a few guys had a bet going on and I won.

3 damn!!!

Thanks!!! Originally Posted by Raw dog

Then you lost. I'm definitely not a white knight. And if you think I dissed you because I don't think you can buy "nice cloths" at Walmart, then call me a bitch or a snob...but not a white knight. Wtf?

"your an idiot"
- Raw Dog