Do you ever just think...Box Wine?

depends on the box wine company. some are not worth the box, others are okay. never had a truly superb deliteful box wine. but what do you expect for 10-15$/box ??

franzia sangria is pretty good as is there merlot.
coppola box wine is good but getting up there w/ bottled wine.

frankly, i’ve been buying a lot of wine from http://wineinsiders.com - not a wine of the month club or an auto-ship place. you buy 6-, 9-, 12-bottle cases for 7-15$/bottle. i mostly drink reds (recent case - 12 bottles for 95$ & NO shipping fees; gotta pay tx tax). so far, the three cases i’ve bought have been good, some very deliteful.
they ship to your house or a fedex shipping location (picked my last case at a walgreen’s)

in vino veritas
found out it roughly means “drunks tell no lies”!!
You’re not taking about the single serving kind mommy has while the kids sleep at the hotel now are you?? That’s what I was sipping on right now. Nice hotels even have real glasses to pour it in so... that’s a real win!!
I'm usually naked when I start! Originally Posted by B Three
Speaking of wine, have you ever tried wine ice cream?? There are lots of flavors like Peach White Zinfandel, Strawberry Sparkling, Red Raspberry Chardonnay, Cherry Merlot, Chocolate Cabernet and more.

Here is a link for more information about Mercer's Wine Ice Cream:

https://www.mercersdairy.com/wineicecream

You can find it at Spec's Wine & Spirits, Total Wine & More Trader Joes, etc.
interesting, but seems like a waste of ice cream and wine. one of the vendors at the recent tx state fair sold liquor-infused popsicles. their sangria was pretty good!

when i want to “intoxicate” my ice cream, i usually pour liqueur or dark rum over it.

but i do like the part about being naked while drinking wine! i’m pretty sure bacchus et. al. didnt wear too many clothes during their bacchanals!
I swear I remember a thread on here about a need for more booze infused food items. Anyone? Anyone?
I swear I remember a thread on here about a need for more booze infused food items. Anyone? Anyone? Originally Posted by B Three

Back in my day we infused cookies with a delightful green herb and,well, you are the Cookie Queen
Do they sell single serve premade mimosas? Maybe in a can?
Grace good to see you posting! Originally Posted by honest_abe
Indeed!
B Three ..love your new web site .. I have a girl crush hehe!
You’re not taking about the single serving kind mommy has while the kids sleep at the hotel now are you?? That’s what I was sipping on right now. Originally Posted by Joni HappyMassage
Like this? No glass needed; only a straw.

or just tilt it up and drink it right out of the spout
no glass needed
Like this? No glass needed; only a straw.

Originally Posted by saustin
no glass needed Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Because no one ever has a straw in a hotel. Save the sucking for other things.
some hotel are doing paper straw's now
sucking is better then drinking Box Wine for sure

Because no one ever has a straw in a hotel. Save the sucking for other things. Originally Posted by Joni HappyMassage
we used to just drunk dial old school way
now there is dunk texting & Threading

box wine makes your clothes fall off .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Thank the baby tebow.

I'm usually naked when I start! Originally Posted by B Three
Thank the baby tebow.

no glass needed Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Atta girl!
Grace and B Three in one thread makes me smile! B Three talks a good cookie game... Don't I remember stories about Grace and cookies?

And so as not to completely hijack the thread: Cookies and box wine (together) have their place in my life