guy with fake money

no i met him at walamrt, i was putting my groceries away and he approached me for a date i told him my dates costs 200, and he said okay i can do that. i always meet clients in person, i say thats the best way to know thy arent the cops. alot of men talk to me on the streets in public places/// i have met some of my most regulars in person.
You meet and discuss prices and menu in person because this proves they are not LE?
and he was adamant to tell me that the money was real. but i told him i did not want it and did he have any smaller bills. He played it offd smooth but i do believe that he knew it was fake.
yep, not too often a cop is going to try to talk to a random woman, and i have had a cop as a client lol as crazy as it sounds, he ate my pussy sooo f-ing good. in uniform... it was actually a turn on. lol but yea i meet men in person all the time who are interested.
Just asking are your titties real of fake.

Sorry could not resist, but meeting at Walmart not to smart
Meeting guys in stores, on the street and discussing any type of services, prices etc, without any type of screening is just plain dangerous. Besides being a cop, he could be a serial killer. And yea yea I was married to a cop and he was a good fuck but a damn asshole. Just remember cops will do what they need to, so they can get a bust or pussy.
indefinable, i hear you, yea youre right, lol funny about the cop husband
lol i have real titties lol, but i want implants
And believe it or not their are plenty of ladies and gents who are not registered with eccie, p411 or any other screening sites, some people try to make this site seem like holier than thou, this aint the only place people hookin up at. 95% of my clients never even heard of eccie and dont care. And as far as the imnplication that i have a pimp, you can kiss my ass, its not my fault i look good i dont have to sit around on the computer all day, i can get regular men to hit on me and want to be my client. everywhere i go guys hit on me and if they press hard enough they're going to get a price.
Let me get this straight: you came on here to warn the ladies on ECCIE about how an Iranian guy you met in the Walmart parking lot paid you for a date with fake money?

A girl who picks up her johns out in public has a thousand more important things to worry about than getting a fake bill passed on her, don't you think?
He is a member on eccie, and has written reviews. I do not pick up johns in public i said when a guy continues to hit on me in public, one that obvioulsy is older and maybe a potential, i will give him my number and let him know how he can get some of my time. And i do not do bbbj on people i dont know. I did not perform bbbj on him so no i dont have anything to worry about. And when did only people you meet in person have std's and not people you meet off the internet?

He is a member on eccie, and has written reviews.
Originally Posted by WetNWildBarbie
Handle?
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
This might be a two bagger!!!
Damn, I have been doing this shit all wrong. Imagine that, shopping and pussy in the same trip. That's a huge reduction in fuel costs...and your carbon footprint. Al Gore would approve this message.