The sky is blue...

Interesting thought as it seems that none of the troublemakers (as indicated by you in your earlier post) have even posted in this thread! Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Maybe it's because neither of the gentlemen happen to be logged in at the moment. I just checked. Nope, not logged in.
Maybe I am missing something here but how is stating "has cottage cheese thighs." When we all know who has been bashing a certain lady (who is banned now) not starting trouble? Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
It's apparent that you missed the whole point of the thread. I start by saying "the sky is blue," something pretty innocuous, and hardly controversial. The point is that the troublemakers (who shall remain nameless) would post a response anyway, trying to dispute that the sky is blue and calling me nasty names in the process. It's just the way things seem to be around here lately. Would you not agree? I was merely giving an EXAMPLE of the sort of response I EXPECTED from the troublemakers, who shall remain nameless. "Cottage cheese thighs" was just the first thing that popped into my head as an EXAMPLE of the sort of nastiness I would expect from the troublemakers (who shall remain nameless).

Get it? Really, I'm on your side whether you realize it or not.
I do understand without a doubt where you are coming from, I do kinda get it...
But is still seems like a thread that is started to just stir up more negative mess and like you said them calling you all kinds of names Either way I hope ypu get what you are seeking out of this thread my dear.
This thread is now on my not read list!! ()this is my stop it button
Goddammit! I'VE GOT COTTAGE CHEESE THIGHS! And FROMUNDA CHEESE NUTZ! I'm officially offended by this post!

Now let's see how long it takes certain members to call me a fucking moron because everybody who's anybody in Hobbyland knows the sky is grey and has cottage cheese thighs. Originally Posted by mastermind238
Why would anyone need to look at what you have posted to judge you as a "fucking moron"?

If you want some drama in your life come up with some stupid and inane remark that is at least hobby related and we will certainly oblige you.

We don't waste our time on threads not related to the hobby....

Unlike some..... I can stay on a topic and debate it's merits or lack of without resorting to calling you a "fucking moron"....

Even though you seem to be requesting it?

Maybe that is the nature of the debate here.....

If a member specifically come requesting he be called a "fucking moron" and we oblige him....... Have we broken any rules?

Let me know as I will certainly pay him some attention in that case....
Let me know as I will certainly pay him some attention in that case.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Gee, that was all I was after, Whispers, just some attention from you. I live for it. We all do, don't you know. We hang on your every word. Why I couldn't go on if I couldn't read your drivel about all the spinners who are in love with you - or you're in love with them - or ... I'm confused now ... is it just strippers, or do they have to be spinners, or.... Oh, hell, all I know - all we ALL know - every one of us on this board - is that NOBODY knows how to fuck a woman like you do. You're my hero! Won't you PLEASE, PLEASE teach me everything you know about fucking 20 year olds? PLEASE?
Honestly, I expected Sixx or Whispers to be the first to respond so negatively. It was they who seem to make a living in the boards being contentious, argumentative and just plain nasty. The point, of course, is that only somebody looking for a fight would take the time to dispute such a benign statement as "the sky is blue." I didn't expect it from a moderator.

So what good would it do for me to RTM YOU for telling me I have my head up my ass? Originally Posted by mastermind238
ROFLMAO

Maybe it's because neither of the gentlemen happen to be logged in at the moment. I just checked. Nope, not logged in. Originally Posted by mastermind238
Nice to see someone is keeping track of me... kind of creepy in a way.....

It's apparent that you missed the whole point of the thread. I start by saying "the sky is blue," something pretty innocuous, and hardly controversial. The point is that the troublemakers (who shall remain nameless) would post a response anyway, trying to dispute that the sky is blue and calling me nasty names in the process. It's just the way things seem to be around here lately. Would you not agree? I was merely giving an EXAMPLE of the sort of response I EXPECTED from the troublemakers, who shall remain nameless. "Cottage cheese thighs" was just the first thing that popped into my head as an EXAMPLE of the sort of nastiness I would expect from the troublemakers (who shall remain nameless).

Get it? Really, I'm on your side whether you realize it or not. Originally Posted by mastermind238
ROFLMAO x2

I do understand without a doubt where you are coming from, I do kinda get it...
But is still seems like a thread that is started to just stir up more negative mess and like you said them calling you all kinds of names Either way I hope ypu get what you are seeking out of this thread my dear. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I agree Roxanne......

Love,
Sixx
What's with this Roxanne Love Stuff Sixx?

You going soft? Or worse... Are ya getting hard for her? You wusses that have to flirt aat every opportunity... sheesh Sixx....

I'm so disappointed,,,,
Look at me! I can get post whores to post in my thread by asking for it!!

Does the butt plug make my vagina tight? Stop calling me a slut!
Maybe it's because neither of the gentlemen happen to be logged in at the moment. I just checked. Nope, not logged in. Originally Posted by mastermind238
FYI.....you can log in without being publicly noticed .... (Invisible Mode)
The sky right now is gray and dark!! If you avoid responding any more and move on it will become brighter soon. Maybee a royal blue! I know you started this thread to make a point but its not a good uses of your time. IMO
The sky right now is gray and dark!! If you avoid responding any more and move on it will become brighter soon. Maybee a royal blue! I know you started this thread to make a point but its not a good uses of your time. IMO Originally Posted by levibob56

+1

We have "Tools" available to steer this anyway the people want it... the key is to make use of the "tools" that the owners put here..If they didnt want them used they wouldnt have installed them..I know some people will call you names and Flame you for using them.but consider the source..and Use them as the owners intended them to be used.
So let me see if I can get this straight, errr, let me see if I have this right: The OP starts a topic in an obvious tongue-in-cheek style (an infrequent but not unheard-of tongue usage here), poking a little fun at how so many of the topics here, even ones of a rather ordinary nature, seem to devolve into arguments, and disparaging personal remarks, and even occasionally quite lengthy sentences with too many commas.

Now, I found it rather clever/funny. Sure, not "Original Chithead" funny, or "Meldrick" funny, but not bad. And what do you know, this topic devolves into minor arguing and disparaging remarks.

Hmm, it looks like I just may have to report some or possibly all of you to the Irony Board. First, though, I gotta get on KLK's "oenophile" thread and make disparaging remarks about Veuve Clicquot and anyone who is foolish enough to think it represents quality bubbly! Fucking bubble-whipped major Champagne house WKs!!!