Coed Houston = Playground Of Hate

@ a real man comment.
Just ignore the threads,posters creating them or both
A little self control goes a long way
And you both have shown a lot of that
The reason is: no one has anything to talk about. The forum purpose is:

"male and female members can mingle and interact here"
Originally Posted by VitaMan

There are only a handful of females posting here. It certainly isn't what it used to be. There are plenty of women active posting ads but they stay away from Co-Ed. Why do you thinck that is?
vitamin......case in point
I have tried to start 2 different threads to get the ladies involved.
The latest is a thread called "Age"
Take a look at the thread and you can see what's taken place.
Didn't take he/them long.
My threads don't have anything to do with race or politics. They are just a decent attempt to involve the ladies again.

They need to understand this forum is not just about them.
"THEM" ? I guess you havent seen my comments to you...
sc.....is your name "them"?
This is a horrible thread...I rank it up there with race baiting and politics. I wish you fellas would stop dwelling on negative things and stop starting these type of threads just to parrot old talking points and wallow in shit.

Step away from your phones and computers...Go outside, look at the beautiful Sun, Moon and Sky...go smell some freshly cut grass or dew from the rain drops and Breathe in some fresh oxygen some fresh air ...take it all in and be glad for your time on this Earth...stop worrying about useless things such as internet forums and virtual reality bullshit. Yall have come too far in life to give it all back to the internet...no fellas this is not Virtual Reality this is Virtual bullshit. Dont let it control your lives.
sc.....is your name "them"? Originally Posted by tbone2u
It's about the narrative you try to create. Only one person in that thread you had a problem with. You should know the difference between "them" and "you" just helping you out on your pronouns
Before spouting off to me sc......read my response to your post in the thread. Just like you were polite to me.... I was polite to you.
  • Jkynx
  • 04-01-2019, 08:12 AM
There are only a handful of females posting here. It certainly isn't what it used to be. There are plenty of women active posting ads but they stay away from Co-Ed. Why do you thinck that is? Originally Posted by boardman
I'm just saying, this thread is 2 dudes going at each other. Why would the ladies even bother?
sc.....is your name "them"? Originally Posted by tbone2u

It certainly appears to be. He has created such a culture of everyone disliking him that anytime anyone uses a pronoun in association with negativity he can immediately jump on the victim wagon.

He got out victimed on that one thread by CK and then had an Epic Meltdown over it.
I'm just saying, this thread is 2 dudes going at each other. Why would the ladies even bother? Originally Posted by Jkynx

You are correct but it's not this thread, it's the whole forum. It has not always been this way.
It would take a ton of reading but if you went back to, say 2015, and started reading forward you would see what changed.
I made an attempt to nudge the coed section in a more positive direction and end up with this. Coed should be euthanized. Zero value. Very few ladies participate to make it coed. I’ll stick to reading reviews and stay in my lane. Continue to hobby outside of Houston. Avoid the toxicity all together. This board doesn’t warrant anymore time and effort. Time to keep it moving.
FM.....while I appreciate your attempt. the problem may be a little deeper than you think. Until it's fixed.....one person coming in here and telling everyone what should be done won't work.
I think Houston is short on mods and that's why they have a problem herding all the different personalities.

It's just steadily gotten out of control