A take on the 25th Amendment

• oeb11
  • 07-26-2021, 05:29 PM
UC - thank You - good Sir!
Anyone remember the movie "Dave"? In that fictional story, a "bad" president has a severe stroke and is replaced by his body double temporarily. It has a happy ending.

Since the primary season, I have had a serious premonition that President Biden has a genuine medical condition (I dont't know what it is) that will prevent him from completing a single full four year term. I think this was known before the election. In my opinion, he was hesitant to run in the begining, entering the primary race quite late, but only after being convinced that he'd only need to serve for a few months or two years at most, just till the progressive agenda was passed through (they thought they'd have both houses). The idea would be for him to then resign with "for reasons of health" and rtetire with honor and accolades.

At this point, they do not yet have much of their agenda in pace nd we are now all talking about the mid-terms. I am afraid for the President as his health seems to be deteriorating in wys that can no longer be explained away as "gaffs". Without malice I say that he may simply not be able to function as a coherent, mentally competent person at some point. well before the mid-term elections in late 2022.

If President Biden cannot function, t the 25th Amendment will then give us VP Harris as chief Executive. Originally Posted by ICU 812
"They" have both houses... Just not a super majority in the Senate. Kamala will be way more progressive than Biden. May even decriminalize prostitution. Everyone on this board would go nuts if that happened.

I for one am not worried about the 25th. It won't be the first time a president won't be able to fulfill a full term. The constitution spells out what happens. What the constitution doesn't spell out is a way for a fucktard like trump to weasel his dumbfuck ass back into the white house.
  • oeb11
  • 07-26-2021, 06:13 PM
Thank you for your regard and courtesy towards those of a different political opinion.

'r'.

It is dehumanizing - and a goebbles type propaganda ploy to desentize those minions to the concentration camps of AOC that are planned.

maoist DPST's have no regard for the Constitution - and want One party unlimited Communist rule.

Keep up with defund, disarm, destroy the police

Keep up with disarming legal gun owners

See what happens - actions have consequences.
Thank you for your regard and courtesy towards those of a different political opinion.

'r'.

It is dehumanizing - and a goebbles type propaganda ploy to desentize those minions to the concentration camps of AOC that are planned.

maoist DPST's have no regard for the Constitution - and want One party unlimited Communist rule.

Keep up with defund, disarm, destroy the police

Keep up with disarming legal gun owners

See what happens - actions have consequences. Originally Posted by oeb11
Fake news.
  • oeb11
  • 07-26-2021, 07:02 PM
'r' - denial, deflection, argumentative obstruction
blind obedience to the maosit DPST narrative of Lies.

So SAD.

feel free to go to your local Police Department - refuse all Police services and emergency response - and hand over your legal weapons of self-defense to fiden/harris/Pelosi.

Barbara Boxer was just mugged and robbed in Oakland

Actions have consequences. 'r'.

So SAD.

feel free to go to your local Police Department - refuse all Police services and emergency response - and hand over your legal weapons of self-defense to fiden/harris/Pelosi.

Actions have consequences. 'r'. Originally Posted by oeb11
Biden/Harris/Pelosi are at every local Police Dept. tonight?

So SAD.

Actions have consequences. 'r'. Originally Posted by oeb11
Like she would have been able to use a gun to stop it. Probably a trumptard fucking with former senators like the terrorists they are.
Why do I have images of numerous clowns coming out of a clown car... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That's the way life is when you live within a Circus, lol.
Well it wasnt a pimp that robbed her for SURE! He would have bitch slapped the ugly off'n her! lolling eh'?
some people are in denial so bad they cant see rome burning