Oral vs. Intercourse

I also vote for oral. DATY, BBBJ, 69, DFK. All these are much more enjoyable for me and hopefully, if I am doing it properly, to the woman as well. Originally Posted by quail
deleted.... because it's boring
i cant answer that its like do i soap up when i shower or dont i..of course i use soap..which means...damn..never mind... Originally Posted by anita germane
nice..they opened up the door to the psych ward and one got out!!ijs...
nice..they opened up the door to the psych ward and one got out!!ijs... Originally Posted by anita germane
you never got through my screening and it made you merry-very crazy..nice try though..
I have good cbjs and awful bbbjs. Its all about technique.

I have only had one sexual partner that was not covered, my wife when we were married. So basically, I kept the condom business booming for the past 40 years.
I have good cbjs and awful bbbjs. Its all about technique. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm getting very concerned now... this is like the 3rd or 4th thing that pyramider has posted recently that I agree with. And I agree with this one a LOT!
just go with it rooster.
Oral- to give as well as receive, and if its happening at the same time, all the better!
If the FS is covered and the oral isn't, oral.
If everything is covered, I'm out of there. Originally Posted by jokacz
seconded
BBBJTC/CIM/NSNQ! Nothin's better. :-)
face fucking is not intercourse! confused
  • MC
  • 03-28-2012, 01:14 PM
BBBJTC/CIM/NSNQ! Nothin's better. :-) Originally Posted by HlavinKitheri
BBBJTC/CIM/NSNQ! Nothin's better. :-) Originally Posted by HlavinKitheri
I second that motion!!!
All in favor say "Aye"... AYE!!!!

PK
The poll results suggest that, using Bill Clinton's definition, most guys here would choose NOT to have sex.