Encounter: Quicky with Jayy

I think some dudes standards on what is acceptable and not are really low...idc if i drove and hr to see them if u open the door and look like a disease ridden junkbox im outta there son...but 2 each their own
Why are these girls all bruised up and scabby? I know it’s from partying, but why the bruises? Injection site? I was army forever and they we’re always shooting shit into us but it never caused bruises. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
The scabs are from them picking as they think there's bugs burrowing in their skin. Unfortunately, I am close to a lady that does this as well as 2 of her girlfriends. The bruising is most likely from collapsed veins or misses when trying to hit the vein.
  • SD78
  • 01-01-2020, 01:13 AM
Yeah she probably had makeup caked on her face because I saw her one time about 2 weeks ago and she had a huge crater on the side of her face with a mound of makeup in it. I made her turn the light out and finished but I won't repeat with her. Even saw her paraphernalia on top of her bag of clothes in the corner. These hoes nowadays are wild and out of control. Originally Posted by thurman murmann

If this the case why no review saying so, FFS isn't that what we are all here for?

If she was as you described I wouldn't have stuck around but that isn't what my experience was. I have no issue calling them as they are, I have nothing to gain.
If this the case why no review saying so, FFS isn't that what we are all here for?

If she was as you described I wouldn't have stuck around but that isn't what my experience was. I have no issue calling them as they are, I have nothing to gain. Originally Posted by SD78
I try to when I can. Lately there's been a lot of diseased hoes running around and I've been digging deep trying to warn everyone about them. I go above and beyond the madness of this business to help everyone out. Shit gets depressing sometimes. I've been slacking with the reviews because I haven't had the time but I'll start reviewing hoes again soon.
  • SD78
  • 01-01-2020, 01:46 AM
I try to when I can. Lately there's been a lot of diseased hoes running around and I've been digging deep trying to warn everyone about them. I go above and beyond the madness of this business to help everyone out. Shit gets depressing sometimes. I've been slacking with the reviews because I haven't had the time but I'll start reviewing hoes again soon. Originally Posted by thurman murmann

I agree the scene has been very sketch the past year, way worse that the past few years. Hopefully it comes around sooner rather than later. I bet it has been a really good year for the good providers though.
If you use private tags, you have to close it with [/private ]
Some of her old ads on STG she was openly advertising bb was available.