The Case of Atticus Finch

Kinda early to be"grading papers," isn't it, JDrunk?
  • DSK
  • 07-14-2015, 03:48 PM
Kinda early to be"grading papers," isn't it, JDrunk? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Even when he is drunk he makes more sense than you, AssupFagboy.
  • shanm
  • 07-14-2015, 03:53 PM
Even when he is drunk he makes more sense than you, AssupFagboy. Originally Posted by DSK
Kinda typical to be kissing ass JL errr DSK....
Very well said but sadly the republitard mind is too closed to comprehend something outside their sad interpretation of life. Originally Posted by DSK
FTFY
You just can't handle the truth about life if it doesn't fit your liberal narrative. Originally Posted by DSK
Fucking pathetic troll. Seriously, what do you get out of this bullshit? Some sort of weird sense of accomplishment because you get responses to this utterly insane claptrap that you post up? Even you don't believe it, I can tell. You're not that stupid. You're just fucking bent.
Fucking pathetic troll. Seriously, what do you get out of this bullshit? Some sort of weird sense of accomplishment because you get responses to this utterly insane claptrap that you post up? Even you don't believe it, I can tell. You're not that stupid. You're just fucking bent. Originally Posted by timpage
What do you expect from a Jewish Welsher?
  • DSK
  • 07-14-2015, 09:27 PM
Fucking pathetic troll. Seriously, what do you get out of this bullshit? Some sort of weird sense of accomplishment because you get responses to this utterly insane claptrap that you post up? Even you don't believe it, I can tell. You're not that stupid. You're just fucking bent. Originally Posted by timpage
You people take the greatest country in the history of the world, turn it to shit, and I'm supposed to be happy about it?

You actually think I have to bake a cake for a faggot with a pro faggot message and like it?

Some affirmative action bitch gets a General's stars and I have to salute?

I'm going down swinging motherfucker!!!
You people take the greatest country in the history of the world, turn it to shit, and I'm supposed to be happy about it?

You actually think I have to bake a cake for a faggot with a pro faggot message and like it?

Some affirmative action bitch gets a General's stars and I have to salute?

I'm going down swinging motherfucker!!! Originally Posted by DSK
You people? Does that mean you aren't american, dumb fuck?
  • DSK
  • 07-14-2015, 09:58 PM
You people? Does that mean you aren't american, dumb fuck? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"You people" means you fucking commie faggot loving liberal assholes.
Now you're talking, JL!

Major meltdown in the style.

Just admit who you are, angry man!
"You people" means you fucking commie faggot loving liberal assholes. Originally Posted by DSK
Spoken like a true Jew.
"You people" means you fucking commie faggot loving liberal assholes. Originally Posted by DSK
Spoken like a true Jewish Welsher!
Fictional hero of those who fought racism, it turns out his character from "To Kill A Mockingbird" was a white separatist.

Maybe at some point you assholes can understand there are some of us who don't want to harm minorities but don't want to have our culture and way of life destroyed, either.

Atticus Finch fought against mistreatment of negroes but he was still a white separatist. He didn't want to live with, or see them harmed.

It is therefore unfair to call those of us opposing minority hegemony a bunch of redneck racist subhuman filth. Sophisticated and accomplished white people also would prefer that colored folks leave them alone. Whites can survive just fine without blacks or Mexicans. Might have smaller, dirtier houses and have to mow our own lawns, but we could survive. Originally Posted by DSK
So one Black guy wins the election and now you thinks its hegemony? You do know that makes little no sense. By stating that you just called yourself a racist pretty much.
I found Banana Sling's photo on Facebook

I think they caught you just right but I suggest you stay out of the sun and you make as much sense as this picture.