What Makes a Legend?

Good thread. I don't think many ladies start out with the idea of becoming a "legend." Fortunately for us guys, their skill set, demeanor and other intangibles put them in that category after a period of time.

I think it also involves a degree of mystery. Think about a number of the "legends" mentioned in this thread already: very infrequent posters, their showcases (if they have them) are notable more for what they don't show (usually very tastefully photographed, too), they don't start hissy fit threads...in other words, they avoid drama like the plague. Their reviews, when permitted, have a 90% and up approval rating. They seem to between 30-50 years old. And, of course, the bottom line is the "wow" on your lips as you walk back to your car after the session.
I think if I can still remember our session then you are my legend.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To me a legend is a lady, that when you leave her, whether real or perceived, you feel like you have a left a friend. Of the ladies who I have had the honor of seeing, Reese(Dufus) Foster, Lexy Laye, Jenna, Heather Winston, Honey Rose, Jacxxx, Holly(sexy in Dallas), ChaseDFW, Max, Viv Knights, Autumn Spring, Vic Lane, Dragonfly, qualify as legends. I adore each of them! Just teasing you Reese..you know how I feel about you.
OK, my two cents....I have only met one of the listed Ladies that are considered Legends...Ms. Reese Foster!!! I might add that i could not agree more with the sex appeal and caring that this fine lady has, just absolutely Amazing!!!!

On another two cents we might want to add Shea, OMG what a lover she is.

As I said MY two cents, i am kinda Low Volume....LOL but OMG what Ladies they are.

HMMMMM may need to make my way back soon.
I've been lucky enough to have had the "CME", the "RFE", (still working on the "Fawnda" experience, damn it!), Spikebaby, Dragonfly, and I've got to add one no one's mentioned - Cassity Blue.

But the legendary lady for me would have to be Isabella Mercy. She meets all the essential criteria listed above, but for me, to quote TexasT above, "the "wow" on your lips as you walk back to your car after the session." I've gotten lost on my way home more that once, lol. She is absolutely one of the nicest (and hottest!) people I've ever met, in, or out of the hobby.

And, all the more amazing with her limited menu!

Damn, Dallas is a wonderful place to hobby!
Great thread, Caitie!

Made me (and a lot of other people) smile, I'll bet!
Or, a legend could be defined as a target for rumors and other little manifestations of mischief. We humans just love to tear down the little gods we make.
I was within a few minutes of seeing the legendary Berkleigh a few weeks ago, when a last minute business call put my plans on hold. ( I had to take 2 cold showers after that, Damn it all ) I will have to try again.
Ms. Dannie...you made mine and my monkeys day!!!!
And for the record......YOU are a legend yourself....and YOU always seem to make my naughty monkey like being naughty!!!!!

Spikebaby
The Original Jenna of Dallas
Don't forget the providers that are LEGENDARY for always being late or having a last minute crisis that delays or cancels the consultation entirely!
I have the good fortune to know four of the previously mentioned legends:
Caitie Mae, Reese Foster, Shea and Stiletto Kitty (alpha as always)

All four are unique and in my view worthy for various reasons but all share common strengths. These strengths would serve them well anywhere, but in this world make them particularly attractive - and I hope are not unique among all local providers.

- Integrity in everything they do, not just to their clients but to themselves.
- Pride in their appearance, their behaviors, their talents - without being snooty or "look at me" types
- Dedication to their role, and determined to be what you need
- Consistent experiences - if you read all of the reviews for each of these, you'll discover an amazing similarity and of course outrageously positive remarks
- Masters of the courtesan arts - passionate, technically outstanding and never mechanical or "eye-rolling" behind your back
- Respectful of me - none ever made me think I was only valuable to them for the fee

Individually - in reverse alpha order - I think they are standouts among the standouts because of certain activities or BCD style

Stiletto Kitty is a girl-next-door kind of woman - you'd stare at her for more than a few minutes in the mall, but you'd have no clue of the "bad girl" she is when the BCD commences. She is ready for lots of edgy kind of romps and totally seems to enjoy her own sexuality and wanton "dirty nasty girl" side.

Shea Veile is the most beautiful woman I think I've ever been fortunate enough to have her wrap herself around me. She is also one of the most smokingly sensuous, oozing passion bedroom goddesses going. Her body language and responsiveness makes me feel like the best lover on the planet - and from her reviews, I get the jealous feeling she does the same for others.

Reese Foster is the betazoid emotion reader/empath. (think Star Trek NG character Counselor Troi) - she really is into you and your time together. She is the picture in the dictionary next to "pleaser" and will be there for you whether it's BCD or as a real-life friend. She's another that can escalate from HS Sweetheart to mature GFE to full-on PSE. More than any of the others if you read her reviews you'd swear they're all written by me, a guy who is totally smitten by her.

Caitie Mae (our OP) created a brand around her BCD. It isn't a scripted routine, but it always leaves me breathless, and certain about her fixations and how much she really wants what I at least, am more than ready to give her. While that is her personal, self-proclaimed exclamation point - she is also a lover of the first order.

I did see one former legend - who had an elaborate HDH price list with GFE and non-GFE, FBSM, regular massage etc etc - a board hog too with a fantastic web site and stunning - face-blurred pics. In her case, the face was blurred because she really was south of plain. She became legend I think thru skilled marketing, and a highly tuned body with skills to match. Not in the category IMHO of the legends I mentioned above.
In the South Texas area Hazel956 is a legend. Her TCB skills are second to none! An example of her work: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=237457
I always thought it was Blackglama. LOL
Attached Images File Type: jpg Janet-Jackson-4.jpg (196.2 KB, 545 views)
  • Logan
  • 09-05-2011, 08:11 PM
When I think of legendary providerz….

• “Good Girl” attitude

• Willing to go that extra mile (bbbjcim/swallow/stripper slide)

• Available 24/7

• Doesn’t treat it or act like it’s a job

• Frequent reviewz (65 reviewz and counting!) and board chatter

All of these characteristics describe the controversial legend and hall of fame provider - THE CLASSY AND SOPHISTICATED - TRAILER PARK CASEY!!!
Well, I have been lucky enough to see a number of those considered legends in Dallas. Reese Foster and Caitie Mae both deserve their earned reputations.

One not mentioned chimed in above, and that is Tia Travels aks Tia/escg. I have seen her a number of times and it only gets better. I have never heard one word of drama about Tia, only exemplary reviews. If you want it, Tia has it. Sky is the limit.

I am surprised that some others I have seen have not been mentioned. I will only mention their names, as those who were not able to see them would not believe the stories anyway. These ladies are Terry Brice, Ashley Ash and Violet Star. I will say that Viloet is the only one I have seen that I could barely walk to the car with wobbly knees, and driving was hard.