Guys: Ever "Bottomed-Out?"

Maybe I have just been lucky. But I have only ever had one Woman tell me that I "Bottomed out". And that was while doing Doggie with her. When we switched to her on top doing Cowgirl she didn't seem to have any problem fully accepting my tool.
I was watching the honnymoon video of Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee this morning and it got me thinking . . . .

For those Hobbyists who are, shall we say, "Above Average": Have you ever "bottomed-out" while deeply involved—in or out of the Hobby? Originally Posted by ICU 812

Yes, I have, just about every time, and some girls go nutz and want it banging their cervix.. some girls do not like it due to it hurting.

They will usually tell me to be 'gentle'.. as I am always am unless they like it rough
@the guy who thinks her cervix is "popping open"
lol I doubt her cervix is popping open and you are fucking the length of her cervix and into her uterus. I'm not a doctor but I find that ludicrous. More likely her body is reacting to cervical contact by lengthening the vaginal canal to accommodate. The pussy is indeed amazing

It doesn't require a huge dick it's a variance thing. Average penis size is 5-5.7 inches and average vaginal canal is 3-4 inches which expands to 7-9 inches upon arousal as the cervix and uterus ascend. Some women's canals are 6 inches when aroused, others are 10 inches.

I am not enormous but I bottom out sometimes as, depending upon the position and how aroused she is, the vaginal canal can be more or less lengthened as the cervix and uterus ascend.

Also, at different times of the month the cervix can be more or less ascended and the texture changes as well. So sometimes it feels like a sharpish beak and others it feels more soft and spongy. It depends, I believe, on the ovulation cycle.

I had a girlfriend who had a short vaginal canal and I would bump her cervix in all deeply penetrating positions. Her best orgasms occurred when she could be on top and literally grind me deep inside hitting a spot on her frontal wall and on her cervical opening. It actually hurt the first few (dozen) times, but I got used to it. I could always tell by the feel if I had hit the exact spot she liked the best, and learned to hit it from other positions.
I'm sure it feels different from the other end, as it were.. From my perspective, it's almost like hitting this weird thing that sort of pinches the head of your dick. Additional pressure either results in discomfort for both or there is this popping sensation and deeper penetration. In that case, I can tell that the head of my dick has kind of passed into a larger area, as the tightness of the vagina is only around the shaft and not the head. Originally Posted by jj2301
I know exactly what you mean.

Some women just have 'tougher' cervix than others. Their ability to take a pounding is a marvel. That's just not me. If you're above average, you just have to be considerate until the lady tells you what she wants.

But I never thought that the size or depth of a woman's vagina correlated to any external physical characteristics.
Yeah... My pussy is kinda tiny, so I prefer guys with smaller cocks. My cervix does not enjoy rough play. The "lengthening" process is really pronounced for me! I am super ridiculously right for the first several minutes, always.
I would suspect this happens a lot. I'm on the smaller side (5 inches), and I've bruised my wife's cervix before. She had to see her GYN and everything.
Your wife was faking it because she wanted you to leave her alone.
Yeah, it feels good to bottom out, but on the other hand it sucks when it's too much for the lady. I want her to like the session as much as I do.
Your wife was faking it because she wanted you to leave her alone. Originally Posted by pyramider
Like you really fucking care about how the rent by the hour pussy feels... All I care about is my experience not hers. I am paying the $$$.
Like you really fucking care about how the rent by the hour pussy feels... All I care about is my experience not hers. I am paying the $$$. Originally Posted by RandB fan
To each their own I guess. For me, if she's not having fun (or faking it well enough to fool me) then I'm not having fun either.
I thought this was why most guys majority wise see those little spinners.........so their manhood seems bigger Originally Posted by gimme_that
Oh crap...I hope my wife doesn't see that post. She'll finally figure out the REAL REASON I married her...
I am trying to lose weight to make mine at least look BIGGER.