Austin adorables....did Whisphers run them off???

Ok......I was curious.

So Whispers and crew wasn't at fault. I do remember the ladies holding their own with them. Holding it quite well. Toe to toe....maybe they have up. Or touring........

The Houston, Dallas, and oh my goodness the buffalo section really holds their own...and they get RIPPED!!!!!.....at least the adorables can comfortably charge over $300, without getting stoned to death. Buffalo, yikes.

Clears throat.....walks up to mic...

Dear Whispers, have you RETIRED your old sig line....
Something like darlin, we have a mutual financial relationship..sumthin sumthin..that was one of favs!! If you are NO LONGER, using it, with permission, and if you remember what the whole sig line was....can I use it as mines.
Ok......I was curious.

So Whispers and crew wasn't at fault.

I didn't say that.....

I do remember the ladies holding their own with them. Holding it quite well. Toe to toe....

maybe they gave up. Or touring........ You do realize how long ago that was and how old they all were don't you? Their around here somewhere collecting their SSI

The Houston, Dallas, and oh my goodness the buffalo section really holds their own...and they get RIPPED!!!!!.....at least the adorables can comfortably charge over $300, without getting stoned to death. Buffalo, yikes.

Not Hardly lady. You do realize that group were old enough to me your mother or older right?

Clears throat.....walks up to mic...

Dear Whispers, have you RETIRED your old sig line....

Something like darlin, we have a mutual financial relationship..sumthin sumthin..that was one of favs!! If you are NO LONGER, using it, with permission, and if you remember what the whole sig line was....can I use it as mines. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I bring them back from time to time....If you use it give me credit in a quote.
Bottom line Lisa, Whispers and the LOWBALLr's have a problem with providers speaking their minds and especially any that want to charge over $250/hr and will use whatever tactics necessary to destroy them.
I bring them back from time to time....If you use it give me credit in a quote. Originally Posted by Whispers
And you're still as non-relevant as ever.. just a tired worn out windbag;.
Bottom line Lisa, Whispers and the LOWBALLr's have a problem with providers speaking their minds and especially any that want to charge over $250/hr and will use whatever tactics necessary to destroy them. Originally Posted by TW!GGY

IB
Not quite enough of them yet.,.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Ricky and SL are gone...
That takin' the co-ed board a different direction thingee kinda didn't work out,huh?

Ricky and SL are gone...
That takin' the co-ed board a different direction thingee kinda didn't work out,huh?

Originally Posted by Observing
Ricky and SL are gone...

Originally Posted by Observing
Have ya looked around much lady? Not much happening in CoEd other than a few OIOs hanging on and attention starved lapdogs....
Have ya looked around much lady? Not much happening in CoEd other than a few OIOs hanging on and attention starved lapdogs.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Just Whispers owning up to his role.. LOL
Have ya looked around much lady? Not much happening in CoEd other than a few OIOs hanging on and attention starved lapdogs.... Originally Posted by Whispers