cum like crazy or bang all day

Based on experience, most guys go for option 2. They want to try and squeeze in as many nuts as possible rather than just relaxing and enjoying the experience. I find this most difficult with shorter dates such as an hour, which is why I book more extended dates first. Bottom line, is the longer you hold out the more pleasing and powerful your explosion will be. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I would have to agree!! I'm looking at trying a tantric experiance.
I've been in both situations and they can be equally satisfying, I guess it just depends on what mood we're both in. Overall though if I had to choose only one I'd go with number 1. It's the perfect reason for seeing a great provider more than once.
Had some blood pressure issues a few years back and so Doc gave me a prescription for the blue pills. BP issues have been resolved but still get the pills, just in case. On a regular one hour visit I find I don't really need them, however if I see a lady for an extended visit I take 50 mg just prior to entering incall. This senario enables me to get one out of the way in the first 20 mins or so and after a little pillow talk I am ready for some extended play. Thing is that I usually can't get 2nd pop, sometimes but usually not. Stay hard enough for multiple activities so I can enjoy the lady's attributes for the remainder of our time. I am always sure to let her know how it is most likely going to go so she doesn't feel inadequate in any way. Communication is key to having a good time. A couple of my favs have insisted that I forego the helper next time so they can show me I don't really need the assist. Might have to take em up on it.
I'll take Scenario 1 - with London Rayne - in the Observetory!!
and comments from both the girls and the guys keep em cumming Originally Posted by petiteassman
Petite,I wanna make YOU cum......
Ed. . . Naomi would be very upset with you and cut you off from playtime!!