Encounter: Shady Side Holistic

Really dude?
For me to defend my position would actually mean that I care about how you feel. Originally Posted by Dogface78
Originally Posted by HDGristle

OH I'm sorry Mr. Mod in training.
But we only need use private tags when discussing premium content and just because I used the word fuck in our exchange it did not make it premium content, and if you want to say dumb shit about my comments I'll decide whats warranted.
And the real mods will decide if it is okay or not.
And what I said in my answer to your dumb comment was purely hostile not defensive at all.
Now in the first use of your quote, I used it as sort of a talking point, and went on to sarcastically give an explanation as to why things may have changed with petri pussy not to defend my position.
Now I belive I will move on before Dj8, the actual mod gets a case of the ass!
Originally Posted by Déjà vu
Did you want that in private tags too Pete?
Too fuckin bad sweetheart!
Now it's out in the open!
Originally Posted by lustylad
Did you want that in private tags too Pete?
Too fuckin bad sweetheart!
Now it's out in the open! Originally Posted by Dogface78
Two things; Im slow on the uptick lately so i got no-idea on what everyone is getting pissy about.
Two things; Im slow on the uptick lately so i got no-idea on what everyone is getting pissy about. Originally Posted by eyecu2
I'm having trouble figuring out the other two as well. LOL
Two things; Im slow on the uptick lately so i got no-idea on what everyone is getting pissy about. Originally Posted by eyecu2
But we only need use private tags when discussing premium content Originally Posted by Dogface78
#19 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Women's Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material.

This states that regardless of the material posted within private tags, any subsequent mention/reference/reply to something contained within tags is supposed to remain within tags.