Kitt Katt will steal from you if you prepay

Shes alive and well and posting on the other board. In case you prepay guys havent learned yet, you can catch her over there to send her more of your hard earned cash.
Shes alive and well and posting on the other board. In case you prepay guys havent learned yet, you can catch her over there to send her more of your hard earned cash. Originally Posted by cage196
I'm sure some other sap will fall for it and prepay then buy her food just to get a hug and no refund.
She has a Twitter and pan handles on there which is sorta sad.

Several post where she says she needs money for her hotel checkout.

Pics of her on Twitter and she looks damn sexy.
And we'll be reading another post about a John prepaying/doing a deposit in a week or so. Looking at that Twitter, wow, she's hurting. No handouts, guys. Even if they might bang you.
Shes alive and well and posting on the other board. In case you prepay guys havent learned yet, you can catch her over there to send her more of your hard earned cash. Originally Posted by cage196
I’ll just check to see if she needs a hug and some baby back ribs.
Or just swing by and and give her a big hug and some baby back ribs! (LOL, ninja'd by Joe)

Meanwhile certain ladies here will continue beating the drum that deposits are safe and necessary. If men would just grow a pair and refuse this nonsense we would stop seeing these threads.
I believe I read about her doing this before in the past. This is not her first rodeo in ripping guys off.
I don't prepay, not even for a promised discount. I paid my tuition for pre-pay, in the SB world. 10 out of 10 times, I get nothing in return.

If the gal insist on pre-pay, move on.
  • slap
  • 07-13-2022, 06:23 PM
Homegirl just wants some baby back ribs and some hugs. Is that too much to ask?
Maybe we should have staff rename this thread “[Fill in the blank with name of accused] scammed me!”, and every few days when a new sucker wants to come forward he can simply add to the list and we can keep this down to one very lengthy thread.

I can almost guarantee it will never drop to page two.
  • slap
  • 07-14-2022, 02:05 PM
how about a link to this scammer so we can avoid her?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=443882
she should lose her membership over here after scamming a fellow monger.