President Donald Trump insists he deserves no blame for divisions in America.

Maxine Waters knows who shot former President Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_k1j_PGrg8
The blame for this lies entirely with the left. You fucking lefties have demonized Trump for the past 8 years. Comparing him to hitler. Saying he would never leave the White House if elected. This would be the end of democracy. Russia, russia, russia... Maxine Waters telling people that if you see a republican then get in their face. All you lefty fucking cocksuckers are to blame. WD, you are about as much a republican as a giant fucking turd is t-bone steak. You mother fuckers make me sick. Originally Posted by Budman
When you cant fix a pot hole, put out a fire, balance a check book or run on the issues then you have to stir up divisions and hate. Welcome to the DNC.
Geez the more I read about and see what happened at that assassination it's a miracle he is alive. He turned his head the nanosecond that guy fired. New York times has a photo showing the bullet about a foot from his head with the sound wave going by crazy. then you look at the incompetent women of the secret Service. They can't holster their weapons panicking dancing around like morons not tall enough to cover the president a bunch of DEI hires. They gave trump the losers squad. apparently he asked for much more secret service help too and Biden administration said no.
The blame for this lies entirely with the left. You fucking lefties have demonized Trump for the past 8 years. Comparing him to hitler. Saying he would never leave the White House if elected. This would be the end of democracy. Russia, russia, russia... Maxine Waters telling people that if you see a republican then get in their face. All you lefty fucking cocksuckers are to blame. WD, you are about as much a republican as a giant fucking turd is t-bone steak. Originally Posted by Budman
I'm guessing you're an expert on being a cocksucker, since lifetime premium members appear to get a pass on direct insults.

You mother fuckers make me sick. Originally Posted by Budman
That's too bad. I sure hope it's deadly serious.
Geez the more I read about and see what happened at that assassination it's a miracle he is alive. He turned his head the nanosecond that guy fired. New York times has a photo showing the bullet about a foot from his head with the sound wave going by crazy. then you look at the incompetent women of the secret Service. They can't holster their weapons panicking dancing around like morons not tall enough to cover the president a bunch of DEI hires. They gave trump the losers squad. apparently he asked for much more secret service help too and Biden administration said no. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Every single word of what you wrote there is just made-up bullshit. Pulled right out of whatever MAGA ass you've been following around online.
John McCain has some thoughts.

... And yet - John McCain is Dead ... While Trump is still alive.

Anyone wanna discuss the thread topic?

... I agree with Trump that He doesn't deserve blame for the
division of the country.

#### Salty
... And yet - John McCain is Dead ... While Trump is still alive.

Anyone wanna discuss the thread topic?

... I agree with Trump that He doesn't deserve blame for the
division of the country.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Of course he doesn't. Newt Gingrich does.
Whats funny is that you folks are playing tic tac toe when the game is chess.

This has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican rhetoric. This is an attempt to keep Trump from office on the part of teh Intelligence agencies that largely run the Federal edifice through blackmail via surveillance.

I've written here before that they will never allow Trump to take office. They just took the ultimate shot and missed. I wouldn't put it past them to have some type of limited nuke exchange in UKR to forestall the election.

The video of the snipers having the shooter lined up and not taking the shot until the shooter gets rounds off tells me either they were waiting for authorization to shoot or they were holding off as previously discussed. The ladder is in place and the first rule of Tactical doctrine since Caesar was a crossing guard, "Control the high ground!" was ignored?

Nah, this thing isn't kosher. The Secret Service stepped on their dicks on purpose or because of ineptitude. Either way, we are living in very dangerous times now.

Trump will win. Him literally dodging this bullet ends the election for me. Since the dems missed on their killshot, look for them to destabilize the environment some more.
Every single word of what you wrote there is just made-up bullshit. Pulled right out of whatever MAGA ass you've been following around online. Originally Posted by Salty_dick
Everything he wrote can be verified by looking at the video of the shot and the SS women fumbling about.

You can lie all you like, but who are we gonna believe? You or our own eyes?
Thread Closed