Bukkake

Well, when she sez "not for profit" I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. This gal seems the real deal to me. More than almost anyone on here. I don't think this is a threAd....

. Originally Posted by rooster
I can't post without being a little bit of an asshole.
It wouldn't be me.
And she posted the cost.

So for 30 bucks you get to beat off in front of four other guys...
Kayla tried setting one up a while ago (maybe it was a GB, but close enough). Never heard whether she pulled it off or how it went. I imagine it's hard to get that many guys available at the same time. At that rate there should be plenty of interest tho.
I'm with Rooster, probably not for me. I did the cuck thing a couple times. When the cuck got too close, I sent him back to his corner and went back to bangin his wife.
Good luck bbg, hope you pull it off (and then tell us about it, hehe).
Thank you. I know Kayla has a GB fantasy. GB does nothing for me, bukkake is more my style. I'll be inviting some Lifestyle friends as well and if I need a few more participants for the choosen date and time I'll open it up to the gents on eccie that I haven't met. If that doesn't work, I can open it up to those on Fetlife interested. So I think I can pull it off. This is legal, because the small fee is just to cover expenses. But screening is still required.
Also worth mentioning that bukkake and especially gangbang are hard to coordinate because men who sign up for these events are infamously flakey.
One of my ex-wives was into this. I think there are floating bukake clubs or groups or whatever. She would just show up and a bunch of dudes would unload on her. So classy! lol
Yes.... count me in if the day is right!!

So for 30 bucks you get to beat off TO four other guys... Originally Posted by Gotyour6
FIFY. (sorry, BBG, couldn't resist)

One of my ex-wivesl Originally Posted by jokacz
golly gee commie mummy ...who woulda thunk a charmer likes ...yerself would have an ex?
I can't post without being a little bit of an asshole.
It wouldn't be me.
And she posted the cost.

So for 30 bucks you get to beat off in front of four other guys... Originally Posted by Gotyour6
It's not profit if it's just to cover hotel and drinks.
Also worth mentioning that bukkake and especially gangbang are hard to coordinate because men who sign up for these events are infamously flakey. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Sign up on fetlife.com. You will find what you are looking for without freaking out all the prudes on Eccie. Bukkake is like one of the most popular genres now, why all you guys acting like the small penis guy in the gym locker room lol!
men who sign up for these events are infamously flakey. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Sign up on fetlife.com. You will find what you are looking for without freaking out all the prudes on Eccie. Bukkake is like one of the most popular genres now, why all you guys acting like the small penis guy in the gym locker room lol! Originally Posted by Rocko2626
I've been on FL for years. But I prefer to do this with all men I know and I have more established clients than I do Lifestyle friends. Random FL invites will encourage all the flakes to come out.
Count me in please. I like group activities. I know you said a GB is not your cup of tea but keep me in mind for that if you change your mind.
Oscar I'll email you when I choose a date. I've been crazy busy and need to schedule a weekend to relax. Unfortunately that means it will probably be late Sept- early Oct when it happens.