Quoting Someone

I didn't really think this was possible Paul but that post is somehow even less effective than the cartoons.

Refocus please.

Another really bad sign (for you) is when you cry out for help from other people.

I won't go so far as to rehash the issues but you're probably better off writing love letters to overweight hookers as a diversion.

Maybe you can take the final step and start posting poetry declaring your love and appreciation for and to them.

"Ode to a Wart Hog".

Get to work!
I didn't really think this was possible Paul but that post is somehow even less effective than the cartoons.

Refocus please.

Another really bad sign (for you) is when you cry out for help from other people.

I won't go so far as to rehash the issues but you're probably better off writing love letters to overweight hookers as a diversion.

Maybe you can take the final step and start posting poetry declaring your love and appreciation for and to them.

"Ode to a Wart Hog".

Get to work! Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Let's get YOU refocused......

Why did you edit that quote? That was the original question, after all......

elg.......
Hay PM --- Can I get a discount on a case of Golden Dildos???
I think my new BFF is going to come to the next M&G... and I want to surprise him!!!

Refocus please. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Let's get YOU refocused......

Why did you edit that quote? That was the original question, after all......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
elg.... stop confusing him!!!
fuckin elg.....
You two sound like Whoopie Goldberg and the elderly Jew using Keystone Kops interrogation techniques on some mid-morning television show that the overweight slobs you pay money to fuck binge-watch while stuffing their yaps with Cheez Doodles and waiting for the phone to ring.

From the looks of that quote I must have got it from some elderly transvestite bombing the US mail with pro-male lesbian propaganda.
Also Paul that's two consecutive posts begging for help from other people.

That's not good.
Also Paul that's two consecutive posts begging for help from other people.

That's not good. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Why won't you answer the question?

elg......
Why won't you answer the question?

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
Because I don't let male lesbians control the conversation.

Next Best Thing........
Because I don't let male lesbians control the conversation.

Next Best Thing........ Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You falsified another members quote. Why would you do that?

elg........
Because I Can't

Next Best Thing........ Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
fify
Hay PM -- can I get express shipping on that order????
Paul it's no surprise at all that you and your friends use dildos on one another and most likely bring dozens of them to your gay men's clubs meetings.

If you're too bashful to post poetry at least post a volume of your love letters to the hooks that you fall in love with.

I'm sure gazing lovingly into the eyes of people you pay to have sex with is not the worst thing you do regularly as a male lesbian.

Come out of the closet. Homosexual men do it all the time these days. It's 2017 for Christ's sake.
You falsified another members quote. Why would you do that?

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
Paul please explain how it helps you to let your pet chihuahua out of your purse when we're simply having a conversation here.

I'll give you congrats for this much - this is some world-class cringeworthy beta behavior. Nice job.
I can't decide who of the parties in question are full of shit. Both I guess?
Although it's not easy to reconcile that anyone claiming not to have a vagina said that shit about staring lovingly into the eyes of a sloppy hook after paying for sex, Paul shamefully posted those very words.

To his credit he does seem appropriately embarassed. Regardless, still pitiful.