Elle Banks Warning

Anxiously awaiting the OP's response.
Elle is a good girl. She is respectful and courteous. So I am not buying what this guy is shoveling.
Agree, I have seen Elle and she is a very nice person. Never had a problem and she was a sweet heart.
I’ve met Elle before, not for an encounter but at a gtg a couple years ago. She was delightful to talk to and very easy going. I wouldn’t have any problem seeing her for more.
I saw Elle a few years ago and we had a great time nice discussion and never a hint of anything bad.
I've only heard good things about Elle. I think maybe the OP is not telling the whole story.
The OP’s original post is heavily edited. I knew that was coming with several references to forbidden topics. My guess he was pointed as well. He’s lucky he wasn’t banned.
The OP is an idiot.

He comes on here trying to slam a lady who refused to see him in exchange for some vegetables.
And the first responses were warnings about her now using his info against him.
Didn't matter then that she has ALWAYS had a stellar reputation....
Nope.
Not until she defended herself.

Y'all really do bend with the wind don't you?
The OP is an idiot.

He comes on here trying to slam a lady who refused to see him in exchange for some vegetables. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
That's some solid spin.

The point of OP's story wasn't about her refusing to see him. OP's story was about her threatening to use his personal information against him. Regardless of why she would do that, the fact that a well-known and reputable provider COULD get all that information on a guy and then threaten him with it (again, regardless of cause) is gonna trigger some of us!

As always, don't take any story on here at face value and use your own common sense and judgment.

*-Please note...I'm not taking OP's side. I just don't see why warning someone that his information could be used against him is some kind of problem.
I could explain it to you,
But I could never make you understand.
That's some solid spin.

The point of OP's story wasn't about her refusing to see him. OP's story was about her threatening to use his personal information against him. Regardless of why she would do that, the fact that a well-known and reputable provider COULD get all that information on a guy and then threaten him with it (again, regardless of cause) is gonna trigger some of us!

As always, don't take any story on here at face value and use your own common sense and judgment.

*-Please note...I'm not taking OP's side. I just don't see why warning someone that his information could be used against him is some kind of problem. Originally Posted by bkfantasy
I will word my original response in a way that is hopefully easier to understand.

The only information I knew about him was his name, because that was his outgoing voicemail greeting when I called him back. We never completed any screening, we never met.

I did not threaten him with anything.

I assume what he said in the OP was an attempt to ruin my career. I don't care to repeat the names he called me, we've heard them all before. Well I take that back, "covid stank puss" was a new one for me, but I digress. He told me he was going to blacklist me once I replied I wasn't interested in his trade. This was him following thru with his threats. Not the other way around.

I assumed he was LE because of his offer to pay in *forbidden topic* so I blocked him and never thought about the exchange again until I saw this post.

I learned a lesson, and that's all I can do. Learn and grow. The next time someone contacts me with an offer I can not accept, I will immediately block them.

I am happy to answer any questions anyone may have, as I value my reputation and would never do anything to jeopardize that. I enjoy this work very much, and 99% of my experiences are positive. As they say, you can't win them all.
I could explain it to you,
But I could never make you understand. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
For sure.
Never met Ms Banks. Contacted her a while back, but schedules never aligned. In my interactions with her she was nothing but courteous and professional.
The thing that amazes me about this post, and situations like it, is where does this guy get the ego and fuckin balls to think he can "blacklist" her, or anyone else for that matter? I mean just who is he? There are plenty of shitty providers that get one nightmare review after another (do a search on Starr or Lexi78) that all say the same thing, but guys keep going to see them anyway. And you think you can ruin this girl? Because you said so?
Self important people really need to get over themselves.
Never met Ms Banks. Contacted her a while back, but schedules never aligned. In my interactions with her she was nothing but courteous and professional.
The thing that amazes me about this post, and situations like it, is where does this guy get the ego and fuckin balls to think he can "blacklist" her, or anyone else for that matter? I mean just who is he? There are plenty of shitty providers that get one nightmare review after another (do a search on Starr or Lexi78) that all say the same thing, but guys keep going to see them anyway. And you think you can ruin this girl? Because you said so?
Self important people really need to get over themselves. Originally Posted by C Spackler
Well said! It's easy to act intelligent on a computer. Not so much face to face in a situation. Computer brainiacs and computer bullies normally don't translate well in the real world.
The only information I knew about him was his name, because that was his outgoing voicemail greeting when I called him back. We never completed any screening, we never met.

I did not threaten him with anything.
Originally Posted by Elle Banks
That's the important info right there! The number of people who have successfully communicated and met with Elle in the past (myself included, albeit years ago) lead me to believe OP's story smells a little funny.

Sometimes good girls and guys break bad in this industry. But reading through this thread, I don't see anyone jumping to back up OP or trash Elle based on OP's story. I see people (myself included) expressing sympathy if this really happened and providing him with advice. Some people just want to pick a fight I guess.