newbie here....1st attempt got no-showed

You did nothing wrong. It happens.

Be thankfull she no showed. She did not have the common courtesy to show up, imagine what the service woukd of been had she showed.

Probably would have been disappointed.

My only suggestion, is if I have an appointment I am not waiting an hour. 15 to 20 minutes and I am gone. Originally Posted by Fizley
Yes, I won't wait any longer than that going forward. I have a life too...
So after a bit of contemplation and some feedback via pm's...the provider was Kaylee Kane.
Never heard of her, where did you book her from?
Well it’s her lose I’m sure there’s plenty more ladies that would love to have you as a client.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-07-2023, 02:39 AM
So after a bit of contemplation and some feedback via pm's...the provider was Kaylee Kane. Originally Posted by TexasIn1880
well done sir. may her business end up as well-or as badly-as your date did..

milflover, fizley, alyssa, and cendell are 100% on point. you did nothing wrong, and yup, the hobby has more than its fair share of fuckery. chalk it up to the game, and dont lose any of your mojo..
Build a great name and they will never no show you. My name is up there in the Eccie rafters with all of the other greats. Perhaps they should just retire the name Pitroom once I leave here for my site. Perhaps have a hall of fame induction ceremony befitting @thehobby.

I don't put up with foolish no shows. Too many women out here slinging poon. Hit my inbox newbie and I'll lace you up with some real gems and get you going in a jiffy. I'm sort of the newbie ambassador around here due to my wealth of intel. These things are going to happen in the beginning. But once you get rolling you are going to be knee deep in poon. Guarantee you.
This happens all the time, even from ladies with good reputations.
Everybody hobbies differently & you can set your own protocols but these are a few rules I try to live by:

Never send a deposit

Always reconfirm 1-2 hours before the scheduled appointment

Never head out unless she has given you a physical address (not just a general area or neighborhood)

Always bring your own back-up prophylactics

If she ghosts you just move on, don't try to get an explanation or even try to contact her again.

Good luck going forward, won't be the last time this happens.
I might add ignore providers who require any real world info. I call it starving them to sense. Never send a selfie ever. It's on the ladies to prove their worth to us. Eventually you get to hobby bliss where you get 6 to 8 textsa day from providers so you just sit back like a fat cat and pick who you want. Bros first. My rules or the highway
Eventually you get to hobby bliss where you get 6 to 8 textsa day from providers so you just sit back like a fat cat and pick who you want. Bros first. My rules or the highway Originally Posted by Pitroom
^
"You'll" get to the point where these ladies start offering free sessions & eventually start paying you to see them.
Lol 😂
Ignoring the humor posts, after a while you'll figure out who the reputable women are. Consider moving them to the top of your wish list.
That's an unfortunate situation, Op. You were very patient and understanding. I would think that she would've showed you some respect. Your time is valuable. Don't give up, you will find the right one, you have to weed through the bad ones to find the one that is deserving of your attention.
And perhaps avoid ladies who give you an address then once you get there they give you another address that is 2 blocks away. Ain't no one got time for those shenanigans. Post #28. Would you agree with that
after a while you'll figure out who the reputable women are. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
+1
Check my reports, anyone I have made up a story about more than once will definitely never leave you hanging.
And perhaps avoid ladies who give you an address then once you get there they give you another address that is 2 blocks away. Originally Posted by Pitroom
That tip only helps if we know who "you'll" are talking about.