Help!?

sounds like you need help with a mental disorder.. not trying to be mean, you sound like you're extremely troubled.. either that or you're a Troll.. only you know the truth. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes Chung, I am troubled about this. Mental, I don't think so, I'm a highly functional person. May still be mental I guess. Just let this die if so, don't need any opinions but was just looking for closure.
okay...you need some help. your problem is something a professional needs to address , get some help......its out there.......
okay...you need some help. your problem is something a professional needs to address , get some help......its out there....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Geez, stop it with the advise. So mr gambino I should talk to my therapist about me liking a prostitute. Give me your stats and experiences so that I can make a fair assumption of whom I am speaking with. I would like to return the favor of opinions.

Did you even read my post?
Provider/hobbyist relationships never work. Especially if she has already moved on once. Trust me from experience. You can try contacting her as many ways and with as many new profiles that you can think of. but if you try and get past her screening and follow thru with meeting her it will just end badly. Just move on any you want. Bashing everyone who replies just makes you look like a troll
  • qwer0
  • 07-11-2015, 02:47 AM
Honestly, I think you've crossed several lines. If I were you, I'd leave that provider alone (as in forever), stop blaming others, and take a long hard look in the mirror. Maybe go see a therapist if that doesn't work.

I'm not trying to poke fun at you or sound like a dick. But it's not really going to sound like anything else.
Are you trying to re-establish with her? Get over her? Not really getting what you're asking for 'help' with.

Very easy to fall for one of these ladies. Just do it one hour at a time.

Good luck in whatever your trying to do.
I have/had a girl who will not see me any more, I'm not kidding, I was/am new n fell in love with her, she was all I could think about, second round she bare backed me, I swear my dick come out more healthy then when it went in, seriously, I had a superior dick, it just felt that way. Y'all get what I'm saying? You may not understand.
On and off for the last year or so I fucked with her, I'm completely embarrassed, but also she did not control her business, I could have been controlled with some candid advise about why I was feeling this way.
All I wanted was to feel the depths of that pussy again, all I did was the complete opposite of that ever happening.
I'm a gentle and appreciative person, I don't judge really.
Over the last year I have emailed her things that I should not have, I'm embarrassed, but I did n I have to own it. It's not bullshit like I'll call u a whore or any stereotypical crap, I really don't judge like that I just liked her n thought she liked me also, shit, why would she bare back me?
I totally fucked up more then you can probably imagine, seriously. I goofed big time, BUT, u girls should know how to not let these feelings get out of hand.
I was mad/drunk one night n told her I could fake myself and be with you tomorrow, she's newbie friendly btw.
Well I did, she's email only. I created another g-mail account. Hook, line, n sinker. Said she's available and just needs my stats.
It's not right, she's no amateur, n a real pleaser girl. But I could have her now, or whenever n she hates me for what I've done.
I'm lost here guys. WTF Originally Posted by Benderovr
Ok, all I understand is you fell in love with a provider and you need help... Everything else is not clear to me (maybe too early in the morning to read and respond this)....

as far as fell in love with a provider,, oh well, shit can happen....especially if you are young...you need to ask yourself,, is this real love or just love during session and provider love,,, or something beyond... have you ever met her outside of session for you to evaluate your situation?

I fell in love when I was young(in early 20's) with a provider who was 10 years older than me... we actually dated outside provider/client session. We traveled together... I made her walk away from her hobby,,,
that is when I realized she wasn't it for me,, there wasn't much beyond sex ...If you don't know her in real world,, you don't know her and you are not in love... your love is only in session...

heck, there are 1 or 2 providers in DFW, I am in love with,, I would travel to DFW, just to see them ...
but will i love them outside of session? I wouldn't know unless I am in real world with them...

Hope this helps... Good Luck getting over her or finding out your feelings
Just an observation.....I haven't met a "46 year old man upper income bracket" use the terms "bro" and "dude" so much! Something doesn't add up....just sayin
Hey OP,I've been hobbying now for just over a year and in the beginning, I fell hard for a couple of girls!! One is out of the hobby now and the other I haven't seen in months. Some of my "faves" and I no longer even see each other. You're getting decent advise from some of these "bros" and "dudes". You asked for their opinion and they gave it to you and you don't like what you're hearing because you probably know it's really true!

IMHO, you need to step back and realize this is a playground, fantasyland, whatever you want to call it, but real life relationships do not exist in this lifestyle. I've made friends with several sweetheart providers along the way but have learned to leave my feelings and emotions at the house! It's hard to do when you think you have this magical connection with a provider. Remember, she probably has that same connection with several other guys as well! I got the same advice when I posted a similar thread a few months ago after I fell for a hottie. The advise was blatantly honest and some of it was hard to take. After thinking about it, I realized it was true!

Step back, take a deep breath and move on....."bro"!! Happy hobbying!
Benderovr, why did you even start this thread? True, most of us are being a bit harsh in our approach, but much of it is an attempt to impart some truths.

Are you thinking you're going to get some advice as to how to get back in her good graces? That's unrealistic if that's what you're looking for.
Ah, if bendy does not like the above recommendations, which were spot on, then why worry when his pee pee falls off?
don't troll me bro!!! Originally Posted by Benderovr
I will use this quote from now on going forward.

Whatever happened to good old fashioned skepticism?Question everything and don't ignore the signs. These ladies payroll are contingent on manipulating the perception of us tricks (hence the term "trick"). Once you stop becoming financially beneficial to someone you have established a relationship with based on mutual benefit (i.e.....sex for money), you risk changing the dynamic, and in turn, screwing yourself! Don't set yourself up for failure bro, most likely you're the only one who gives a damn about the situation. Be smart, be safe, happy hobbying!
Are your lungs still good? If so...this might help?

Anyone want to take a guess about the provider? I'm pretty sure I know...
Who?