So I 'came out' to my dentist yesterday...

The shrink say's I am perfectly normal, but the rest of ya'll.... you can't be helped. lol Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I think the shrink's telling you what you want to hear. Maybe he's hoping for a..barter arrangement of his own. wink wink nudge nudge...
Seems unwise to create witnesses.

So yesterday, I asked my dentist how long I have to wait until things return to normal and he said to avoid using a straw for at least a week, avoid carbonation, etc., and he said that most people are back to work in 2-3 days - and I laughed. He asked what was funny, and I said something to the effect of I'm not most people, and I don't have that kind of job. And of course he seemed puzzled, so I pulled up my profile on my phone and showed him. I'm not really sure how he took it, honestly. But I'm hoping that he does some research and finds me here (and finds this post!), because holy fuck, that man is hot! And my incall is conveniently located just a few minutes from his office. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Ah thinck this is why yew spillt yer beaners ta yer toof doct'r. Cuz, all yew had to dew ta git whut yew needed ta know is axsk, "Hey, when is it safe fer me ta give BJs ta mah feller? Cuz Ah kin suck tha chrome off'n a trailer hitch an' Ah swaller." Heck, he mighta said "Yew kin get ta dewin' thet right now. Lemme lock tha door an' demunahstrate."

But in yer submahconchus mind yew laffed and toldt him cuz down deep yew wanted ta let him know so yew culd mebbe rattle his cage an' mebbe dip his wick in yer squish mitten, all NSA-like an' mebbe make back summa whut yew paidt 'im.
Seems unwise to create witnesses. Originally Posted by black sunshine
To what, having sex?

IB
A riff on an old joke:

Dentist to CSB: Would you make up your mind before I tilt the chair.
This doesn't seem wise to me. The Dentist could react in an unexpected manner and decide to no longer provide you dental care.

Having his hands inside the mouth of an admitted provider adds a level of known risk to not only him, but his staff and other patients.

We still live in a puritanical society and I have no doubt some group of mothers would burn him at the stake if it became public knowledge.
I'm OK with a puritanical society. Makes it more fun for the rest of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMLKbXuv-xA
The issue (for me anyway) of hobbying for so long is ya never know sometimes whether that new person (dancer) you meet in a strip club has an outside connection you find out the hard way.

Ex. The newest dancer and l chatted at noonish, but did not engage since some dude scooped her to vip before my contemplated move.

Not even 4 hours later her mom texts me with a hands off! message.

Yeah, San Antonio is a "small town" and that's just another daughter of a mom I know dancing. Prolly 5 or 6 six of those pairs in my history. And one grandma!
Something like that would rattle me.
The shrink thinks y'all are a bunch of nuts and wants to conduct clinical trials on new medication/therapies for various personality disorders.
Sign me up! I hope we get free medication!!
Yeah, San Antonio is a "small town" and that's just another daughter of a mom I know dancing. Prolly 5 or 6 six of those pairs in my history. And one grandma!
A dancing grandma....must locate!
Claire, hate to break it to ya but I'm positive that he already has a fair idea that you at least had a very active sex life. BJ's and DT will bruise the back of your throat. A lovely lady hygienist I know told me that any hygienist or dentist can just take a look in your mouth and know you gave an enthusiastic mouth hug in the past 24 hours.

Also I think you'll get a kick out of this.

There's also the possibility that tidbit of information will be added to your file in case anything shows up that defies normal explanation. Yes the doctor /patient relationship will still apply, but as he looks at your page, more will be revealed about you.
Still, there are a number of ladies who are nurses and dental hygienists who also partake in this lifestyle.
That said, he may still want to conduct additional, more personal study.
Hobby is way behind the Free Masons, which learn a variety of signs and handshake grips and symbols and even what might seem to be ordinary words to use in meeting and greeting a fellow Mason.

Perhaps we should explore this a bit more, but obviously, since these forums are visible to the public we'll have to go behind closed doors, or at least inside "sacred" forums.