Speaking of airports.....

DK
Dude I love the constant posts you make...always looking to monger and keep the drive alive....
Be well and safe
MarineButch Originally Posted by MarineButch
Definitely man! To me, this site is all about having new experiences and having fun while doing it, anything else is secondary. I'm definitely looking to kick it up a notch this year!
DK, if you pull this off, I'm going to re-name you "the Atlanta Brave".. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
DK, if you want adventurous, skip the airport and join the mile high club baby! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I like your style man, MHC is definitely on my tdl, however, that's going to take some meticulous planning. Does a BJ count? Or does it have to be full on penis/vag penetration?

OAN: Sorry, on my phone, too much of a hassle to do multi-quote.
I like your style man, MHC is definitely on my tdl, however, that's going to take some meticulous planning. Does a BJ count? Or does it have to be full on penis/vag penetration?

OAN: Sorry, on my phone, too much of a hassle to do multi-quote. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
a BJ counts (BBBJ ONLY), absolutely! get her to sit on the toilet seat, you squeeze inside with her, standing, and have her go to work.

then hope like Hell the plane doesn't hit turbulence.. I don't think the Flight Attendants would appreciate cleaning semen off the wall, LOL..
DK Before I knew it was considered a hobby, I flew from El Paso into DFW twice a month for about a six month span. I rented a car and met my girl (stripper) in the remote lot. We did the nasty and off I went to work.
Not sure how security is now but back then it was pretty remote.
I can't wait to hear of this story too!

I so have to live out my Airport Fantasy!!!
I can't wait to hear of this story too!

I so have to live out my Airport Fantasy!!!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Berk, I fly in and out (pun intended) of Dallas every week. I'll gladly arrive early for a flight, get you a gate pass to the Admirals Club, and we can check one off your list...
Darker, Do This:
pick a provider in ATL.
Buy her a ticket to fly somewhere super cheap, like those southwest airlines 39$ tickets
have her meet you in the airport. she checks in and everything.
Boink.
She goes home/cancels/skips flight,
you fly on.

Profit!
How would a novice such as myself go about successfully setting that up? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
You haven't been a novice after day one. With your imagination and zest for this hobby you should be teaching classes. Good luck on this bucket list item. I agree with Sean on this one.

K
Berk, I fly in and out (pun intended) of Dallas every week. I'll gladly arrive early for a flight, get you a gate pass to the Admirals Club, and we can check one off your list... Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Let's make it happen!!!