LE Auctions

Wow, struck a nerve on ya CG... So sorry. Let me help you out to observe what you may be missing: $1600 ounce of gold going for $65 (that should raise a red flag; and if you wanted it for anything near that why would you publicize it before hand?), comment that the LE auction sites usually are .gov not .com. In light of all the scamming going on documented by other threads on this site, I'd say that pointing these things out before someone unknowingly ventures into this IS saying something positive. Obviously a few here could use the check to stop and think first. No need to get your panties in a wad dude, seriously. Not everybody in life is always going to agree with you, getting wound up over that is a little unrealistic. Anyway, i could care less too, so I'm checking out of this thread! Originally Posted by James6766P
James6766P, in case you have no clue what an auction really is, let me help you out AGAIN, since you seem like a little troll sitting behind a computer and trying to act all grown up. $1600 is about what an ounce of gold is priced at right now in the market. The $65.00 I spoke of, was the STARTING point of the auction, at that moment.

CG