Steelers

They gave up 36pts in the two games combined with the Bengals this year. If it does become a shootout, I'll take Ben over McCarron any day. Originally Posted by bambino

me too but I would take cincys secondary over ours also
me too but I would take cincys secondary over ours also Originally Posted by chizzy
Steelers are 3pt favorites. I think most people are betting on Ben. Who knows.
Bungals had it won. Gave up 30 yards on an incomplete pass. I think Marv Lewis will be fired.
I was at a provider and stripper party, Yet the game was on the TV. Awesome come back having game locked but blow it. Team I wanted won
A Burfict ending.
Stupid, out of control, undisciplined assholes, that deserve to get their ass beat. That's the Bungals. They actually gave away the game. I love it.
If Manning plays the way he can play the Steelers are toast. They more or less lost that game and to a backup QB that couldnt throw in the rain. They will have toplay much much better to have a chance against the Broncos
If Manning plays the way he can play the Steelers are toast. They more or less lost that game and to a backup QB that couldnt throw in the rain. They will have toplay much much better to have a chance against the Broncos Originally Posted by Jason15215
Well, Manning can't throw in good weather anymore. I'm glad he's playing.
if ben and brown play and are at at least 90%, the steelers should pull out the win

manning isnt the manning of old...........
if ben and brown play and are at at least 90%, the steelers should pull out the win

manning isnt the manning of old........... Originally Posted by chizzy
Looks like both will play in Denver

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/s...s/201601100231
Id be embarrassed to live in Cincinnati. First Skyline Chile, now this.
Id be embarrassed to live in Cincinnati. First Skyline Chile, now this. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I think Dusty Baker is Burficts personal coach.
  • Devo
  • 01-12-2016, 06:56 PM
Id be embarrassed to live in Cincinnati. First Skyline Chile, now this. Originally Posted by Big Stig
As far as I am concerned Skyline Chili is about the only good thing to come from Cincy, ever.
As far as I am concerned Skyline Chili is about the only good thing to come from Cincy, ever. Originally Posted by Devo
Yeah, and that sucks too.
Looks like both will play in Denver... Originally Posted by jw4591
Now they're saying Brown is out due to concussion... ouch!