Bunga Bunga Zenga Zenga & Charlie Sheen

have no idea what " bi-winning" is.......Is is like bi-sexual with a twist? Originally Posted by jasmin
Charlie boy said "what's the cure, make me like them not gonna happen I'm Bi-Winning!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5aSa4tmVNM
...I thought you meant as in bi-polar
Winner Winner chicken dinner! Winner Winner Sheen dinner!
And I still have no idea what the OP was about, but I do know drama starting up...don't go there. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
CC,

If you don't understand the jasmin/sofia thing, then you need to learn your history.
Sofia is BANNED, yet she flaunts beating the system on a regular basis. Have you taken the role as her new protector? Or have you been pressed into that service? You would not be the first person in forced servitude of sofia.
CC, take TJ's advice. Don't let this one bite you in the ass!
CC,

If you don't understand the jasmin/sofia thing, then you need to learn your history.
Sofia is BANNED, yet she flaunts beating the system on a regular basis. Have you taken the role as her new protector? Or have you been pressed into that service? You would not be the first person in forced servitude of sofia. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965

Thank you
Huh?
Huh? Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
That has been my thought the entire thread.
I see no more value in this one (not that I ever did originally), so it's closed