Deadly bombings rock Brussels airport, subway

• DSK
  • 03-22-2016, 12:00 PM
Horrible beyond words. Again.

Apparently not beyond hypocrisy. Ever. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump saw this shit coming, you fucking liberals mocked him, and now he has shown how smart he is, and how fucking stupid the left is. Eat shit, asshole.
Now is the time to mobilize against the threat and eradicate it.

Do you want Muslims coming into the United States now, dipshit?
Fuck you, faggot!
Why direct outrage at Waco for pointing out Obama's failings ( via caricature as a Muslim sympathizer) )at confronting the existential threat of Muslims that Mr. Trump figured out a while ago, pointed it out, and all the fucking liberals called him a racist? Originally Posted by DSK
I have no outrage towards Waco. I couldn't care less if the poster decides to politicize the event.

I was pointing out that lustylad jumped all over one poster for not showing "empathy" by attacking Trump, while totally ignoring the earlier attack on Obama.

He complained about hypocrisy multiple times in the other thread, but then goes ahead and has no problem being so blatantly hypocritical here.
Trump saw this shit coming, you fucking liberals mocked him, and now he has shown how smart he is, and how fucking stupid the left is. Eat shit, asshole.
Now is the time to mobilize against the threat and eradicate it.

Do you want Muslims coming into the United States now, dipshit? Originally Posted by DSK
Wait, you think Trump is the only one who predicted that there would be more terrorist attacks? You think this makes him smart? Or are you making the even more ridiculous claim that trump predicted this particular attack?
What did Trump do to prevent it, JL?
I have no outrage towards Waco. I couldn't care less if the poster decides to politicize the event.

I was pointing out that lustylad jumped all over one poster for not showing "empathy" by attacking Trump, while totally ignoring the earlier attack on Obama.

He complained about hypocrisy multiple times in the other thread, but then goes ahead and has no problem being so blatantly hypocritical here. Originally Posted by eatfibo
The only reason this outrage is “politicized” is because we have a POTUS who can't respond effectively or in a way that reassures anyone. We should all agree on the need to rid the world of these MUSLIM TERRORIST cockroaches. We should not allow politics or Political Correctness to intrude on doing whatever it takes. The way to show empathy for the victims is to get angry enough (like Waco) to stop mollycoddling these miscreants and start eliminating them. I'm anything but a hypocrite – I said Obama wasn't up to the job many times before this happened. And I'm saying the exact same thing today. It's just more obvious I'm right.
What did Trump do to prevent it, JL? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What should or could he have done to prevent it. He's a private citizen at the moment you stupid, dirty, lazy pig.
It was the Amish
I'm not a Trump fan but people who compare him to Hitler are intellectually empty.
I'm not a Trump fan but people who compare him to Hitler are intellectually empty. Originally Posted by phunterabq
Most people here are pretty empty.
"the pig ", EKIM and Lil Cotex are STUCK on " E " !!!!!
The only reason this outrage is “politicized” is because we have a POTUS who can't respond effectively or in a way that reassures anyone. We should all agree on the need to rid the world of these MUSLIM TERRORIST cockroaches. We should not allow politics or Political Correctness to intrude on doing whatever it takes. The way to show empathy for the victims is to get angry enough (like Waco) to stop mollycoddling these miscreants and start eliminating them. I'm anything but a hypocrite – I said Obama wasn't up to the job many times before this happened. And I'm saying the exact same thing today. It's just more obvious I'm right. Originally Posted by lustylad
Oh, I see. So childishly insulting leaders doesn't disrespect the dead when you disagree with their policies, but childishly insulting leaders when you do agree with their policies does disrespect the dead. And this isn't hypocrisy. I understand now. . .I think.

I'll say it again. Isn't it funny that we only require empathy of those we disagree with?

He complained about hypocrisy multiple times in the other thread, but then goes ahead and has no problem being so blatantly hypocritical here. Originally Posted by eatfibo
Well, the obvious difference is that Obama is in charge and Trump is not. Obama should be in front of the camera reassuring people, he should be in the air back to Washington, he should never have gone to kiss the ass of a dictator, he should be making it very clear that we are allied with Europe in the war against ISLAMIC terrorism. Trump doesn't have that responsibilty....yet!
Wait, you think Trump is the only one who predicted that there would be more terrorist attacks? You think this makes him smart? Or are you making the even more ridiculous claim that trump predicted this particular attack? Originally Posted by eatfibo
I heard Trump say today that this is an example of what is to come for the US. Last time Trump said something like that the left accused Trump of being behind the violence. Can you name anyone on the left (like a presidential candidate) who predicted attacks like this?
from what I understand, the suicide bombing at the brussels airport was nearest the american counter nearest a starbucks

to give America a message I suppose, maybe Obama hears it maybe not or maybe he doesn't care long as he doesnt have to do anything

these immigrant people in Amsterdam vote left and the left caters to their open immigration issues, all for the votes

quite symbiotic and sounds familiar, eh?

there are two "guaranteed" entries into paradise in the Koran

1. for the suicide bombers (dying for jihad)
2. for immigrants into infidel lands for the purpose of bringing islam, sharia etc to foreign lands - talk about assimilation