We interuppt your regular scheduled programming for breaking news..

hmmmmm, i wonder where the klondike bar goes? :^}. Originally Posted by pmdelites
hopefully next to my peanut butter cups.
  • CD3
  • 09-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Take the pill everyday, skip the placebo week, and you never get a period... you're a hooker, be professional. Originally Posted by rockerrick
so, since you know me so well, let me up the ante a bit. last year i had to be intubated, only after they had to give me a tracheostomy, because my airway shut and i was minutes from asphyxiation. truly, the doctor said hes never seen anyone so as close as i got and not dying. i woke up 5 days later in icu and the story goes on. so the reason for me almost suffocating to death is because i have a very rare hereditary disease called hereditary angio edema. basically im a little mutant with no powers but swelling anywhere and everywhere minus my tits and ass. well, point being mr brainiac is after that doctors started prescribing me to start giving myself infusion treatments of C1-inh which is the enzyme that im missing in my dna, in turn causing the life threatening episodes. now. i cannot take the pill because it fucks with the study process im doing for the doctors. they dont want their guinea pig interfering with work they are trying to save lives with, one being mine.
oh jeezus chris... the drama!

and what does that have to do with the price of potatoes?

Now you want sympathy?

n-word please!!
  • CD3
  • 09-12-2017, 09:30 PM
hahaha takes one to know one i presume

yes. please. sympathy is all ive ever wanted on here...oh please sire, just a little. ill be good, i swear it. i mean golly, if i dont get sympathy i just dont think ill be able to fuck and suck ever again, let alone sleep at night. gosh. you guys just have me all figured out. its astounding! im so not worthy
OH OH OH OH

I'm rubber you are GLUEEEEE!!!

No one told you to post and stir shit for nothing! what was the point?

The wounds you are getting are self inflicted...
  • CD3
  • 09-12-2017, 09:38 PM
OH OH OH OH

I'm rubber you are GLUEEEEE!!!

No one told you to post and stir shit for nothing! what was the point?

The wounds you are getting are self inflicted... Originally Posted by needingmilking

youre right, i forgot. im supposed to just sit down and keep my mouth open but not talk. silly me. back to the poor pitiful life of a hooker.

trust me. when i stir up shit youll know it, beefcake. go hide behind your keyboard somewhere else
  • 09-12-2017, 09:39 PM
lmao " run through by an array of guys"

she is very witty....one of the best i must say
CD3 screened me and approved me last year and I never got to her.

She is intriguing.

Most of the providers I've seen are GFE vanilla.

Would love to have a PSE for a change of scenery.
Obviously you are a GYN "pro" LOL....YOU got it.
  • 09-12-2017, 09:43 PM
2 of your last 4 reviews are No - you'll be charging guys $25 each for bareback gangbangs in about a month if your service doesn't improve. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
damn that was cold......blooded
  • 09-12-2017, 09:46 PM
CD3 screened me and approved me last year Originally Posted by CG2014
sir learn to Not kiss and tell....everyone here is not your friend smh
youre right, i forgot. im supposed to just sit down and keep my mouth open but not talk. silly me. back to the poor pitiful life of a hooker.

trust me. when i stir up shit youll know it, beefcake. go hide behind your keyboard somewhere else Originally Posted by CD3
I am not saying that! Jeezus Womyn, I will explain with little rocks:

1 - You posted a "breaking news" item. You are witty but sarcastic and a little bratty. Which is fine.
2 - Then someone mention the two "NO" reviews. Here you could have stopped, but you decide to double down! by...
3 - Then you start with your swelling and DNA and ICU. So you start witty and bratty, but now you want sympathy?
4 - And now the "pitiful life of a hooker"? what the heck, who said anything about you not being able to respond?

You posted an inane thread, you get involved in a tussle due to a few bad reviews that are inconsequential!! You have over 80 YES reviews with some that compare you to the best provider in the world.

By responding and getting in a tussle, you bring attention to an issue that happens, people dont like it, but it does happen, to every Womyn in the world, every month.

That "no" review due to the period will drive away maybe a couple of johns, but this thread? trust me, it will drive waaay more.
CD3 screened me and approved me last year ... Originally Posted by CG2014
sir learn to Not kiss and tell....everyone here is not your friend smh Originally Posted by 8701
For the record, I was screened and NOT approved...

I was a little butt hurt, but her reviews speak for themselves.
Fake News. Mcd3GA
  • 09-12-2017, 10:05 PM
For the record, I was screened and NOT approved.... Originally Posted by needingmilking
probably just timing bro....but i don't know i've never inquired...or submitted a request for "approval".

she seem sweet tho and batting about 95% in yes reviews since she began.