Oklahoma Coed - Temporary Forum

Surprise, surprise! Welcome back everybody.
I am OK with all of the new rules, I think that's great! Except for showing my ID to gain access to my PMs. Really? Holding my PMs hostage until I sent it in. That's messed up, I've only been around for 10+yrs... and never advertised to be under 30 at any time. Did the gents have to send in their IDs too? We are all here doing the same thing...and I had to send it in just to gain access to the board, not for the advertising. So the gents had to send in their IDs too, right??

Last complaint, then I'm done...

Did they really have to PM me from three different mods bitching about the same image on my showcase before I was even back online? Seriously? Got verified and jumped on to see what my PMs were, and there were three mods, three pms bitching about the same image. They do realize that I didn't have an opportunity to even read the new rules, let alone make any changes until I was signed back on... right? Thanks for the ass chewing.

Anywho.... moving on....

I'll be in Tulsa Thursday & Friday and looking to take a break from life. If you would like to join me, let me know!

I am OK with all of the new rules, I think that's great! Except for showing my ID to gain access to my PMs. Really? Holding my PMs hostage until I sent it in. That's messed up, I've only been around for 10+yrs... and never advertised to be under 30 at any time. Did the gents have to send in their IDs too? We are all here doing the same thing...and I had to send it in just to gain access to the board, not for the advertising. So the gents had to send in their IDs too, right?? [/IMG] Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner
No, but I always make sure St C gets one of my seasonal dic pics of my legendary 1.3" of dangling death.
No, but I always make sure St C gets one of my seasonal dic pics of my legendary 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sigh, when you put him in a coma with that, it's no wonder none of the other forums come back on line.

Btw, Tulsa is a maybe last week of Oct.
Hey Everyone. I hope all is well. I hope the Oklahoma forum comes up soon. I'm running out of nightly reading material.
OK forum is back, partially anyway. See you over there
Is Connecticut still in Oklahoma??
Hey Ed... i saw on facebook that you can now zipline over Niagra Falls.sound fun? Lol
Hello all. It’s like coming home to see family after having moved away for a while. Hope you veryone is doing well.
  • MrKel
  • 06-25-2018, 03:55 PM
Hello ya'll. Glad to see some faces that I thought were long lost.
Saludos My Darlings! Damn... Life got tough for a bit there. Those friends who are still around, drop me a line.
Good to see the Oklahoma forums back up and operating so we will no longer need this thread. Let's have some fun!