~P position

• 1+1
  • 09-05-2016, 08:00 PM
albundy Damn, OG!!! That's two out of the 4 chicks you used to have on your signature line that you're on the outs with. What happened?

What chicks?
A penny can come up missing and he would know.I can barely notice a stop sign in front of me on the way to work.
albundy Damn, OG!!! That's two out of the 4 chicks you used to have on your signature line that you're on the outs with. What happened?

What chicks?
A penny can come up missing and he would know.I can barely notice a stop sign in front of me on the way to work. Originally Posted by 1on1
LMAO tff
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20160905_213116.jpg (98.1 KB, 250 views)
It's kneeling. And praying to a HIGHER God we can forgive. Xxoo annie
Amen!
Both of you hush Up! I don't need either of you to back me up!! No thanks. Have a nice fuckin day. Fuck Off!!
The P position is so much more than Reverse Cowgirl. Originally Posted by myren1900
It is
  • lat
  • 09-06-2016, 10:09 AM
How about in missionary with the woman legs in a perfect arch around your back and feet in a arch too... Now that's a site to see when I look back then look down and see 7 inches going in and out .
What? You mean to tell me there's a special ~P position? Darnit! Can't believe ~P would hold back with me. Just wait until I see her ass (errr labia) again.
Dont feel bad Thunder,took me five sessions before she put it on me. Then dammm.
Well, it should not come as a surprise to anyone that the ~P position means Seeking ~P on top and in charge !
😎
This thread has me wanting to create the Tornado Position
This thread has me wanting to create the Tornado Position Originally Posted by tornado82
LMAO and what will the tornado consist of? You can begin the experiment on me hun lol maybe we can create some wonderful positions together as well!
This thread has me wanting to create the Tornado Position Originally Posted by tornado82
Sounds terrific!
I'll even give you a pair of my Stiletto Heels so you can be Magnificent just like ~P
LMAO and what will the tornado consist of?
http://www.xvideos.com/video6232310/amazing_helicopter
http://www.xvideos.com/video6232310/amazing_helicopter Originally Posted by tornado82

Lol that's the helicopter hun, we have to be a little more creative than that! Maybe you can do something similar but instead you should just keep spinning around in circles until you EXPLODE