Ohhhhhhhh shit! My bad bro!

I asked about her a while back. St least I know she's legit now. I almost had a session but ended up bailing, spidey senses went off as 2 Dallas pd came storming in the parking lot....
I see what you're saying but I don't think he followed me. He was still at the gas station when I entered the hotel, walked up the stairs and checked the hallway. Bottom line is everyone is right. You can never be too careful and no matter how bad ass you are it's NEVER worth getting on a rustle over hobby stuff. Be careful out there and don't get careless like I did. I should have locked the deadbolt....alls well that ends well but this could have ended badly
While doggy style hair pulling and dirty talking, the door opens to the room of the hotel and in walks her friend with a 40 oz and a burrito the size of my forearm. I pause for a minute... She says "hey"... I respond with "hey".
She drops her purse on the floor sits in the other bed, turns the tv on and begins to destroy the burrito and the 40. The one I am with looks back at me and says "are you done"?
We finish up I go into the bathroom clean up when I come out the friend is passed out snoring like a freight train. Her friend starts talking trash about her... she gets drunk every night, she lies all the time, hasen't paid her for the room etc.
She then says if you want to fuk her go ahead she will not wake up. I am like ummm no thanks. She says look pulls up the girls dress pulls her g-string aside and jams her finger in her ass several times and says "see, shes out".... nah I am good. Hope things work out between ya'll... out.