Signs of Possible GAS shortage tomorrow

Try checking out tracker.gasbuddy.com Originally Posted by MojoR

Bingo!

Worked like a charm for me this afternoon, in fact. Found several places open around my home and place of business that had fuel. Took a little time & patience (but) got two vehicles filled up. Woo hoo!
I have to make a 45 minute move this weekend. Sure is going to be fun trying to get gas to put back in the moving truck.

I might have to pay the fine for not putting it back where it was at when I got it.

My car is full, trying to get my son to go fill up his.
Problem is everyone trying to fill up now for various reasons: panic, going out of town for Labor day, or whatever.

It would be like if suddenly everyone went to the bank to withdraw their money, no way the bank could do all of that. In the same way that gas stations can't possibly accommodate everyone trying to fill up now.
Non issue, my truck holds almost 115 gallons of diesel.....filled up Sunday, the factory tank was still full but the aux was dry...$210... Ouch. Originally Posted by 2short@desky
I drive a Duramax Crewcab Dually....to pull my trailer...empty it has a range of only 850-900 miles. It drops proportionately as I add weight and wind resistance But I filled up my car at Love's in Midlothian today too.
driving to Louisiana for gas. lol
I wished that I had read this yesterday!!!

Didn't know.

Now? I cannot find gas anywhere in my area! And I have an outcall tonight and frankly, I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to make it!!!

UGH. I drove around, with my last bit of fuel, for over an hour and just got back.

Even waited in line at one place. A 7-11. Figured I'd better bite the bullet and just get the gas anyway possible.

Once I got up to where the gas tanks were, they were all out. It was just a traffic type of quagmire of sorts.

I don't mind staying home for a few days. But I have stuff to do! And men to play with.

Not sure what is going to happen. Any advice for us with gas issues??? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Get GasBuddy for your phone. They might have reports of who still has gas.