A true hero and the opposite of ol' Nathan

So again TM you didn't explain where the monies are coming from for all these nice things?? Originally Posted by bb1961
taxes
taxes Originally Posted by themystic
Everyone taxed at 100% wouldn't even come close...but I don't expect you to understand that!!
bb let me clear a few things up for you

1. Im a capitalist and have never received government assistance

2. Im a moderate/conservative liberal not a far left loon

3. Im Pro life on both the abortion and death penalty issues

4. Im a STRONG believer in the 1st & 2nd Amendments to the Constitution

5. Im a fiscal conservative who believes we should have a balanced budget

6. If I had to pick a side between the Muslims and Jews I would pick the Jews without hesitation

7. Trump lies about EVERYTHING- ( Its hard for me to support his silliness and cheating people out of money)

8. I would probably get along with 90% of the Trump people in here in The Real World

9. I don't want a Wall between us and Mexico. No we shouldn't have open borders

10. Everyone should have Healthcare and pay for it based on what they can afford. I know its not free

11. I believe in sharing prosperity with others

12. I like non fat white / Asian and Latina women and have the money to buy it when I want it

13. I know America is the greatest country in the world. We deserve a better leader than Trump or Clinton

14. The winds of change are a coming. I live in the Now, not in the past Originally Posted by themystic
Strange. I could say the same things about myself.

The difference is I support President Trump, and deplore the tactics used by the Democrat Party and their Lackeys in the Main Stream Media in their never ending quest to nullify the 2016 Presidential Election.
Strange. I could say the same things about myself.

The difference is I support President Trump, and deplore the tactics used by the Democrat Party and their Lackeys in the Main Stream Media in their never ending quest to nullify the 2016 Presidential Election. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree and support President Trump's agenda and don't believe he is nearly as bad as the press that hates him makes him out to be - plus he trolls them so well they can't tell the difference.
  • oeb11
  • 02-14-2019, 06:43 AM
bb let me clear a few things up for you

1. Im a capitalist and have never received government assistance

2. Im a moderate/conservative liberal not a far left loon

3. Im Pro life on both the abortion and death penalty issues

4. Im a STRONG believer in the 1st & 2nd Amendments to the Constitution

5. Im a fiscal conservative who believes we should have a balanced budget

6. If I had to pick a side between the Muslims and Jews I would pick the Jews without hesitation

7. Trump lies about EVERYTHING- ( Its hard for me to support his silliness and cheating people out of money)

8. I would probably get along with 90% of the Trump people in here in The Real World

9. I don't want a Wall between us and Mexico. No we shouldn't have open borders

10. Everyone should have Healthcare and pay for it based on what they can afford. I know its not free

11. I believe in sharing prosperity with others

12. I like non fat white / Asian and Latina women and have the money to buy it when I want it

13. I know America is the greatest country in the world. We deserve a better leader than Trump or Clinton

14. The winds of change are a coming. I live in the Now, not in the past Originally Posted by themystic

Thank You for clarification TM
It is easy in this forum to associate TM with the left wing loons - AOC, etc.

I am on same page with your stands.
Except the hatred of Trump - hatred is self-destructive
Trump is far from perfect - but better than the 2016 alternative.
We may be stuck with T from another 4 years unless DPST's pull out a rabbit of a centrist platform and candidate. Not likely with the radicals running the party;
Thank You for clarification TM
It is easy in this forum to associate TM with the left wing loons - AOC, etc.

I am on same page with your stands.
Except the hatred of Trump - hatred is self-destructive
Trump is far from perfect - but better than the 2016 alternative.
We may be stuck with T from another 4 years unless DPST's pull out a rabbit of a centrist platform and candidate. Not likely with the radicals driving the party; Originally Posted by oeb11

ftfy!

the radicals aren't running the party, but they are certainly trying to drive them leftward.