Way Too Much Exaggeration within Reviews!!

So it seems this has become the Norm. Originally Posted by *Ginger*
Some examples, please.
Since we (providers) aren't privy to ROS, how would you know that the reviews are exaggerated?

I can understand if something listed in the activities didn't happen quite as the reviewer remembered, like he noted nqns when you just gave the illusion of a swallow and learned to spit quietly in the sink. However, description of the lady is completely in the eye of the beholder, good or bad.

Guess it may have been helpful in providing an example of what you're calling an exaggeration.
Hell, if a provider reads the titles alone and happen to have seen the lady being reviewed personally socially or whatever, providers can tell if its an exaggeration bc she knows herself appearances etc.

Not only that, although we cant see the ROS, the short descriptions ITSELF makes it beyond obvious the ROS is exaggerated/BS/Promotion/Pimping/Freebie-4-Review. JS Originally Posted by Eva Damita
That does not make any sense. How do you know what the ROS of the review says going by the title of the reviews and physical descriptions of the providers?

As I said, a little embellishment of how things went about is okay if you wish to do it, but a guy blatantly putting in activities and services received but not rendered by the provider should be called out and you will know it by future reviews of the same provider by other guys who did not report receiving those services.
Thank You For Simply Understanding My Concern With This Issue!!
Thank You For Simply Understanding My Concern With This Issue!!

I can see that if a lady doesn't offer Greek or Cim, and then in a review the guy specifically talks about how he reams her ass, then blows a load on her face and in her mouth, it can be a problem for the lady on future sessions with other clients. Originally Posted by angusranch
Thank You For Simply Understanding My Concern With This Issue!! Originally Posted by *Ginger*
ThAnK yOu FoR bRiNgInG tO lIgHt IsSuEs AbOuT yOuRsElF iN tHe PrOcEsS!!
We All have Them Sweetie I Just Prefer To Keep Mine Clean And Minimal As Possible!!
You did the exact opposite with this thread, though.
My current ATF advertises YMMV and although we have had fun, or I have had fun, keeping in mind it's just business for her, I wonder about her reviews. I haven't fucked her yet and sometimes wonder if I ever will. I wonder why I go back to see her. I wonder if she is keeping that from me.
Originally Posted by *Ginger*
So it seems this has become the Norm.

Some examples, please. Originally Posted by daty/o

Reviews are not 100% real wow. Guys could start a thread about ladies nt being truthful in showcases. How many men are upset when they get to the door and the lady is over weight, smokes, has tats and etc. This is fantasy land so we are can make up some good fishing stories.
Anyone who thinks providers don't have access to the ROS in a review is hiding under a rock!! I can't count the times I've heard from providers stating what's been said about them in reviews by their WK's. I also understand how a provider would be upset if under "activities", something is listed that the provider does not offer.....Greek, cim, etc. I can see Ginger's point. Happy hobbying!!!
Anyone who thinks providers don't have access to the ROS in a review is hiding under a rock!! I can't count the times I've heard from providers stating what's been said about them in reviews by their WK's. I also understand how a provider would be upset if under "activities", something is listed that the provider does not offer.....Greek, cim, etc. I can see Ginger's point. Happy hobbying!!! Originally Posted by zipster
ROS? I know a few things that ROS can stand for, how were you using it?
this is the only place I am 100% honest with myself. you have to be a total douchebag to embellish in this environment. I sure hope everybody else is too. I will not be embellishing any reviews. And I will review every girl I see, regardless if I get credit or not.
Pussy is awesome.
I love pussy. Its so pretty.
Taste good too.
Sean
Anyone who thinks providers don't have access to the ROS in a review is hiding under a rock!! I can't count the times I've heard from providers stating what's been said about them in reviews by their WK's. I also understand how a provider would be upset if under "activities", something is listed that the provider does not offer.....Greek, cim, etc. I can see Ginger's point. Happy hobbying!!! Originally Posted by zipster
Yes, most providers have ROS and private tag access, but only the stupid ones will admit that they know about the ROS and private tagged, ML info in an open forum.

Ginger's thread is about exaggerated reviews, but if a guy puts services and/or activities he supposedly received but did not, that is not an exaggeration, that is a falsehood and a provider can and should rebuke that review in Co Ed. If the provider did do the service, but it is a YMMV thing, the reviewer should say that in his review, or better yet, not even mention it.