Should i be concerned

Maybe it's really a lady!

I know who it is or have a strong strong feeling
Clients like to lie on providers all the time girl. You could tell a certain gent no for a certain service then all of a sudden you 2 are arguing and he is lieing on you on eccie because he is in his feelings. It happens to me ALL the time. Now all eccie gents are not like this but some of them think of themselves as god almighty because they can write what ever they want in a review and regardless or not if its true other clients will be gullible and believe their bullshit. It's sad really
I agree not all are bad I love my eccie guys but there are a few spoiled apples lol I hope he gets a life because he's been harrassing me for days and keeps saying racist things lol
I'm sure he's enjoying all the attention.
  • BLM69
  • 01-21-2016, 01:11 PM
someone keeps running back and telling him what I said in the girls room..not cool ladies... Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
We have the same problem in the ML, Information leaks both ways, nothing posted is private.
Just ignore him. He wants to rattle your cage and it appears to be working. BLOCK is an awesome feature.
Are we sure it is lady leaking the info? He could have registered as a female to have access to the powder room as some ladies do to get access to the ML and reviews.

My opinon...funk that loser, dont worry about it, block him and move on
I dont appreciate my name thrown in either. Also it is something I know nothing about. I have a life this is my last time commenting or anything. I have been nothing but nice. I think i deserve some type of apology also. Anywho yeah that heart my heart when some one out of the blue starts calling me bitch and other stuff. Ladies stop that its mean. Ok i vented love you eccie now lets fuck.
I dont appreciate my name thrown in either. Also it is something I know nothing about. I have a life this is my last time commenting or anything. I have been nothing but nice. I think i deserve some type of apology also. Anywho yeah that heart my heart when some one out of the blue starts calling me bitch and other stuff. Ladies stop that its mean. Ok i vented love you eccie now lets fuck. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

I just re read this thread and no where did I see your name mentioned. Ijs
He's now saying he's reviewed me before and saying he will lie And get on the board and say I have a black 'n word' pimp which if you have ever met me I don't have a pimp...I'm Very offended by his words he's very racist and very hateful I'm feeling very threatened because someone keeps running back and telling him what I said in the girls room..not cool ladies...Idk why he's harrassi g or threatening me it was so random Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Jessika - stop this thread (you started it, the mods can close it for you)

If you created it, stop the thread in Powder Room too.

Stop responding to him, block him here, block him on your phone, block his emails.

Do NOT respond in any way to him to anything he does.

Do NOT create another thread about him here or in the Powder Room.

ANY reaction from you feeds his need for attention.
Jessika - stop this thread (you started it, the mods can close it for you)

If you created it, stop the thread in Powder Room too.

Stop responding to him, block him here, block him on your phone, block his emails.

Do NOT respond in any way to him to anything he does.

Do NOT create another thread about him here or in the Powder Room.

ANY reaction from you feeds his need for attention. Originally Posted by mtabsw

Great advice, but it may piss her off. I speak from experience. :/
  • grean
  • 01-22-2016, 03:40 PM
I know they really aren't, but in theory aren't powder room details off limits to guys, just like ROS and mens lounge details are off limits to the ladies?
  • grean
  • 01-22-2016, 03:40 PM
Cannot the mods simply ban his profile?
I didn't think we were allowed to post screenshots or emails or text messages, etc.,