Pictures???

You're asking the wrong people. Guys may say that they like unprofessional pics better, but the real question for you is which is better at attracting business. For that answer, you should listen to your fellow providers rather than the guys.
I prefer to see both the glamour images as well as the candids. It shows you that you are really the person in the pics.

I have taken pics for several of the girls here on the board. I'd love to talk you about taking some professional pics.
well the only 2 photographers i have used that are active members on this board are
JOSE
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=217386
and
GREG
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=200681

and i HIGHLY recommend both of these gentlemen. lots of fun to work with and VERY professional.
I love the wide range of pictures you have Alyssa. Including the ones you took yourself. Definitely looking forward to seeing your FTV girls shoot.
I love the wide range of pictures you have Alyssa. Including the ones you took yourself. Definitely looking forward to seeing your FTV girls shoot. Originally Posted by Blurr 7
I have some of the pics up from the FTVGirls shoot on my showcase/website and I got back my sample video but haven't shown it to anyone yet
and yes I like my sentences to run together.
I have some of the pics up from the FTVGirls shoot on my showcase/website and I got back my sample video but haven't shown it to anyone yet
and yes I like my sentences to run together. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
I can only imagine how hot the video is if its anything like the sample pics. I think I'm going to have to get a membership once your video is up. Let me know if you need someone to screen it. Sorry for getting off topic.
see below
I have done a few photos in my time I have a studio not to far from arlington if that helps
You can pm me for more info, and altho I am new to the board here, I think I might can get reference or two Originally Posted by X-NewModerator

XNM has a long standing history of being a good guy and very helpful to providers. I still remember the great swimming pool pictures he took of Rebecca.
Thanks for the endorcement Cookie, but to set the record straight, I didnt take the pool shots of Rebecca. DAMN It I sure wish I had.
I'm trying right now to get her to come to the studio and do some though
I did take some of Ms. Cameron here recently though. I "think" her handle is cameron0908
Thanks for the endorcement Cookie, but to set the record straight, I didnt take the pool shots of Rebecca. DAMN It I sure wish I had.
I'm trying right now to get her to come to the studio and do some though
I did take some of Ms. Cameron here recently though. I "think" her handle is cameron9??? Originally Posted by X-NewModerator

Oops the memory is the second thing to go. Well you're still a long standing good dude. But those Rebecca photos were damn good! You have a good eye for beautiful ladies if you've already shot Cameron0908.
Here are a couple that I did of Cameron, and yes, she is a beautiful Lady.
She made the photography part easy
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_7487.jpg (123.3 KB, 394 views) File Type: jpg IMG_7670.jpg (223.3 KB, 385 views) File Type: jpg IMG_7835.jpg (144.4 KB, 388 views)
Great shots! What kind of cell phone did you use?
Ok I just have to ask. Who did the painting?

editting...Would it be a blind man with the initials LS from the Rockwall Retirement Center?
I dont do that high tech stuff, it was all done with mirrors and magic
Ok I just have to ask. Who did the painting? Originally Posted by cookie man
Funny you should ask, it was a blind man. But, that position is open if you think you could do better, want to apply