Yanan raided

I checked with QQ today and they’re saying they believe they’re just moving because of issues with the landlord… edit: the guys post above is a review on another site. Sounds like they knew they were moving, but idk if the mention of KK is true.

But she also said (one of the QQ managers) did ask to stop the reviews for them for now. She doesn’t want the attention right now.
Darn. I’ve been needing to post a review to get credit.

I guess I’ll let it slide for now.
Aren't there bigger problems around? Stupid raid.

So Yanan is out of March Madness, I guess.
Those of you worried
about being on spa video
footage and a police raid.

Never park directly in
front of an AMP.
I always park far away from
an amp and never within
camera range.

When you walk in,
wear a very common hat
or ballcap, sunglasses
and it's still not
unusual to see people
wearing facemasks in
public.

Once you get inside
and are sure youre
not on camera take it
off.

Anonymity is king.

Your car/truck license
plate is the easiest
way for cops to identify
you.

Then they can do time-stamps
to match geolocation data
to your phone and get your
SIM card/IP address to
follow your online activities.

I realize this sounds paranoid
and I don't do many of these
things myself, but the
Police state can't easily
track/find you to build a case
if you do those things.

[Removing Tinfoil Hat]
They were closed today. Some monger is gonna say they werent raided and just moved for better business and its legit because spa girls dont lie. Lol
The community crime map from SAPD's website says the were busted on the 20th for prostitution.
The community crime map from SAPD's website says the were busted on the 20th for prostitution. Originally Posted by Hooligan23
Wow, this checks out. Guess we should all take some time away?
Not worried about being on video. I only go for massage.
The community crime map from SAPD's website says the were busted on the 20th for prostitution. Originally Posted by Hooligan23
That's an interesting date discrepancy, Tuesday vs Wednesday.

Why does the community crime map have Feb 20th, Tuesday? But the thread here shows that the date was Wednesday, Feb 21st.

Seems like Wednesday is the correct date.

Community Crime map is date inaccurate sometimes, I guess.
If you all are ever going to open up a spa like this, put it in a shitty strip mall, not a nice one like Yanan is located at. Have a pawn shop or smoke shop next door, not a a legit business that may turn eyebrows at the customers
Agreed.
Correct, it doesnt matter where you park or if your inside getting a massage, or if you have a cap and sunglasses and look like a robber. If you are not in the act of something illegal, you have nothing to worry about. LE busts these places because undercover LE has partaken in the services and that is all the evidence they need.
I always park at front door. Lol. I hate walking in and its super busy because all the other mongers park down the street. I never understood this. Was it to throw off LE or in case their SO or someone the know drives by. Hmm theres bob at the cat groomer again or at the pool and Billiard store. Lol
LOL Hotness... Im always up front also.. Just there visiting a business.
LOL Hotness... Im always up front also.. Just there visiting a business. Originally Posted by MrTex1959

Yup but what happens when your face appears on KSAT or KENS?