Co-ed is fucking WACK right now!

This section is more fucked up than a blind man’s tackle box.
TexTushHog, late at night the entire first page is taken over by the ISO posters and the few ladies who choose to post public replies (and get some free advertising) rather than replying by pm.

I view ladies who reply to ISOs as being either desperate or smart for taking advantage of the free advertising.
  • BLM69
  • 07-18-2018, 11:09 AM
Coed reminds me when CL shut down the adult section, pimps got creative started posting in other sections
The signal to noise ratio definitely seems worse across the board and particularly in Co-ed.
TexTushHog, late at night the entire first page is taken over by the ISO posters and the few ladies who choose to post public replies (and get some free advertising) rather than replying by pm.

I view ladies who reply to ISOs as being either desperate or smart for taking advantage of the free advertising. Originally Posted by Bflexible
Or pm sent
Tex, you post about this site fuked up at 3am ish. That is really fuked up dude. ...log the fuk off winey
That is Whack!

• N1ck1
  • 07-19-2018, 06:15 AM
Lol
  • Crock
  • 07-19-2018, 12:08 PM
The signal to noise ratio definitely seems worse across the board and particularly in Co-ed. Originally Posted by The Proper Stranger
Definitely. I understand ECCIE had to adapt, but this obviously isn't working.
This section is more fucked up than a blind man’s tackle box. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
There’s still some entertainment value here...I’m having to dig for it a little but it’s here. Originally Posted by Analeese

@ECCIE we know DRAMA
Lol Originally Posted by N1ck1
Hello, N1ck1 (oh, goodness, I hope that's not pronounced the way it's spelled). I couldn't help but to notice how HOT you look in your avatar, there.

Hello, N1ck1 (oh, goodness, I hope that's not pronounced the way it's spelled). I couldn't help but to notice how HOT you look in your avatar, there.

Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I must second that! Looking good N1ck1.
Why the goat fuck is this section swamped with nothing but thirsty ass dudes begging harder than a street hustler!?!

This section USED to be a spot for good commentary back and forth. Now I feel like I'm at the gas station listening to guys who need a 'couple dollars' to make it home (funny how your dumb ass had enough gas to make it TO the gas pump so you could fuck with me!)

ThreADs are cute when the ladies do it (sometimes), but sausage fests are lame. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Hate to agree with this thread but.. yes. SMDH.

:laughing1 :
For those who are bitching about COED.

Pot meet Kettle

It's the fucktards and hooktards that are making it this way by violating the guidelines.

If the ladies can't post services, then the guys can't either. Does the Power of the Pussy cause your brains to go blank where you can't be creative and post a Vanilla ISO that required no edit or removal by the staff?

Guys and gals get butthurt because someone hurt their feeling with insults, then stop with the insults before you hit the rtm button crying to us that someone posted something that casued your heart to cry and hurt.

It goes both ways. You can't have it both ways. If you insult people in open forum or PM then come crying to MODS with the rtm button because someone bit back, you have no ground to stand on, or in the Provider's case, no bed to lay on.

No one says this place has to be all rainbows and unicorns but many who are bitching about the cesspool COED has become are also the ones who had a big hand in filling this COED cesspool with their own rancid shit.

When a provider complains to me why a guy isn't banned or given points, yet they throw the insults out too, we don't need to tell you when we give warnings or infractions. If you don't want the continuance of back & forth insults and butthurt, stop responding.

Don't tell us how to moderate. Do we tell you how to hook?