What're You Holding During DATY?

What she likes
My hands are normally on their head or playing with my nipples. I love being fingered while receiving DATY. Sometimes I have to ask for it and sometimes they do it on their own. Either way I'm gonna get my way
If i'm not finger fucking her, then I'm usually grabbing onto her hips.
Marking your score card!
What else would I be doing with my hands?

LOL....Hell, if you're doing it right....I have no freakin idea!

Hahahaa....

~Kelly TNT
ROFL, Kelly! Do you use those little golf pencils?
Depends on her reactions, but I really get into DATY (my second favorite thing) and so I usually have my arms wrapped around her thighs or my hands behind her ass to keep a good grip.

I also like playing with nipples, stroking skin, and maybe putting a thumb in her butt if she likes that.
Marking your score card!
What else would I be doing with my hands?

LOL....Hell, if you're doing it right....I have no freakin idea!

Hahahaa....

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
oh, so that's the sound i heard in between your moans of delites!!!
did i pass your test??

on topic, it depends on how i'm positioned.
on stomach eating - then they're anywhere i can reach to provide stimlation, including some digital caressing and stimulation outside and inside.
on knees kneeling over eating - again, anywhere i can reach, but mostly the face, lips, neck, breasts
in 69 eating - again, anywhere i can reach, but mostly legs and rear
underneath eating as she's on top - see 69
Hands on his head and on my nipples. Squeezing moving around until my intesne release usually makes him move for a second...
Hmmmmm, Guess I should weigh in here....

As my handle implies, I am a fan of a good DATY session. I tend to move my hands around a bit, and see what gets the desired reaction. Love to press slightly on the pubic area and slide hand toward tits when she rounds the bend, intensify the sensations and gives me better clit access. Fingers are definitely used, if a positive reaction is received. Also, holding the hands / wrists has gotten fine reactions, as has nipple play. Just all depends on what she likes. I try and test it all, so I can hone in on ther favs.

She has the back of my head locked in, so I cannot escape.....

Still waiting on some Drunk PM Chick to grade me....
My nose, depending on the girl.
Kelly can I get a 10 on your scorecard?
Where a man's hand belong. The TV remote!

Every once in a while I'll run into a gal that likes her starfish played with while getting licked. Whatever floats their boat I'm down for.