Who's your ATF?

I myself cannot narrow down to one.I love to spend time with Amerie,Tiffani,KaraLynnKelley, and Exotic Ezra.They are all my favorites and I love each one of them in their own way.For FBSM it is Liann and Island Ebony.As to one who only visits occasionally,Tatiana.
Okay the one with the bad teeth who couldn't stop posting. Originally Posted by Booth
U got it!!!! The MOLEY one!!
Who's your all time favorite local service provider?

Preferably one that's still around. A link wouldn't hurt either. Originally Posted by trapperkeeper2000

Considering those that are still around and relatively local... for me it would be white~diamond who travels here from a nearby city.

She's the only young lady to keep me interested after turning 27! Probably the best GFE I've ever encountered in the Hobby.
Self Edit...lol

LAP
Lilyan, but alas sniff, sniff, she's gone!
  • ztonk
  • 01-16-2010, 09:24 PM
Miss Sophie Bella, of course, but I have lots of "favorites".
I have 3 ATF'sTaylormaiden,WickedHeathe r,Lissa Tia, with GenesisNicole and Kat a closes 2nd.but I'm still looking.
Ok... I'll add WickedHeather to the list!
Dating back to my start in late 2002, there are four ladies I've seen at least 10 times. Two are retired, but I'll list them all in no particular order: Tiffani, Ella, Lilyan (retired) and Asian Ashley (retired).

Selecting an ATF from that group would be impossible. Let's just say that each in her own unique way has made the past 7-plus years a LOT of fun.

In addition, one lady who I've seen just twice -- Super Sasha -- gave me my most memorable visit thus far. Over a two-hour period, I don't think there were two minutes of rest for either of us.

There are a number of relatively new ladies I have yet to see, but I'm looking forward to it!
katrina and tiffani. great personalities and "other" qualities.
Lilyan, but alas sniff, sniff, she's gone! Originally Posted by Amrita Lover
She was the one that got away. My ATF is retired, but my second ATF is UTR and only sees regulars when in town. After that, Jennalicious, Ella In Austin, and Miyako are tied for #3...each one has that something special and unique...the "it" factor for me.
I have to admit that my ATF...well...she snagged me good. LOL
PM me with your tastes and I'll pair you with the perfect lady. I've been with many of the ladies and I know their tastes intimately. My ATF lady? It's like a Lay's potoato chip commercial, I can't just eat one.
I have 3 ATF'sTaylormaiden,WickedHeathe r,Lissa Tia, with GenesisNicole and Kat a closes 2nd.but I'm still looking. Originally Posted by levibob56

applauds levibob's tastes---especially when it comes to taylor maiden
  • ManUp
  • 01-24-2010, 09:16 PM
Wicked Whispers ...