Posting Restrictions in Coed.. I'm Out for the Year

No time restrictions on my end... oh well I don’t post here much anyhoo.
I’ll take under 2018. Don’t stop posting Chung , Eccie coed needs you
What a bummer
Sorry bro
That sucks Chung! You are greatness!
Wait...What was that?
WTF ?
WTF ? 2
Damn
really?
Its funny that the trolls have no problems...
Nope I’m good Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
your ass looks kinda big......maybe its the camera angle.....
  • MW76
  • 10-22-2017, 10:55 PM
so with little or no fanfare, I see I am hit with a time restriction in Coed.. if I try to post after posting in a different forum section, the restriction is 360 seconds.. if I try to post in Coed after posting in Coed itself, the time lag is 500 seconds. if I post in any other forum section, there is no time restriction of any kind.

I get that Spammers and Trolls are being identified. but I rarely post in Coed.. how I got on "the list" is puzzling.. oh well.. with that in mind, I surrender Coed to you guys until 2018. this will be my final post for the year.. hopefully sanity will return.

I will read responses to this thread, but will not answer.. as such, I expect a snarky comment or two, in fitting with some of the reasons Coed is under reform.

see you next year Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You stated "I rarely post in Coed.." So what's the problem Chung??? 500 seconds is about 8 minutes between your posts. Why would you need to post more often than every 8 minutes??? If you feel the need post in the Coed section every two or three minutes you've got serious issues.

You can answer me in 2018 if this thread doesn't go inactive for 30 days between now and then.
  • MW76
  • 10-22-2017, 10:57 PM
Its funny that the trolls have no problems... Originally Posted by needingmilking
WRONG AGAIN. Board rules are equally enforced.
There is no 30 day restriction anywhere on the board except for the review sections. That was an ASPD rule, not an ECCIE rule.