Income Tax Season...........

• TX4me
  • 04-02-2014, 08:45 PM
Been used to paying (more) in for so long now it's 'just another thing' that comes round bout this time each year,,, Anticipated/planned for. Already done till next year.
Haven't even filed yet....hoping to break even this year .....but if not, those fuckers aren't getting shit till the last minute.... Originally Posted by Russ38

Cum bring some to my wet awaiting lips baby
If you make over a 100k and are single with no dependents , you're pretty much fucked. Originally Posted by hardnfast
Goddamn right you are.

Cum bring some to my wet awaiting lips baby Originally Posted by bustyamy
.....is it tax deductible?
"Looky Looky" What someone just emailed me..(In case your attacked by captain save a ho's pimp. Here is a rear angle) Now isn't that some sweet dark chocolate! Shame on you (Subway).......

(staff edit - removing Powder Room/ Infoshare content - Lea)
[QUOTE=Roxxie Starr;1055156746]"Looky Looky" What someone just emailed me..(In case your attacked by captain save a ho's pimp. Here is a rear angle) Now isn't that some sweet dark chocolate! Shame on you (Subway).......

Damn, I'm just going to say, what goes around comes around. Wonder how many ass whippins that crazy street walker got from him^^^. Also, told you I wasn't lying about a pimp! BAM!!!
[QUOTE=Roxxie Starr;1055156746]"Looky Looky" What someone just emailed me..(In case your attacked by captain save a ho's pimp. Here is a rear angle) Now isn't that some sweet dark chocolate! Shame on you (Subway).......

Also since January 1 doesn't look like that bitch lost a single fucking pound! I think you should cut out the Subway you crazy street walker!
First this thread nade me but now I'm I swear some of the stuff that happens on here is better than Jerry Springer
What's any of this have to do with the topic? Nothing, lets get back on track.

Damn, I'm just going to say, what goes around comes around. Wonder how many ass whippins that crazy street walker got from him^^^. Also, told you I wasn't lying about a pimp! BAM!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Also since January 1 doesn't look like that bitch lost a single fucking pound! I think you should cut out the Subway you crazy street walker! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Also knock off these indirects. You're not going to like the results.
Goddamn right you are.

.....is it tax deductible? Originally Posted by Russ38
Of course it is......"Business Entertainment" expenses!!!
Great post! Love the new look! You go girl :-) Originally Posted by Mistress Alyssa
She def is prettier than any Subway I ever seen....

As for taxes...I love this time of the year!
She don't lose pounds because tuna footlongs are the most fatty sammich you can eat... Not to mention she don't lose lbs she changes her html on her pictures to make her look skinny... Tell her she needs to take advantage of them training sessions... Can't advertise nutrition when your a whale of a time..
  • Trey
  • 04-03-2014, 10:58 AM
You ladies need to start a new thread on workout guy there before Mojo lays his own pimp hand down on Yall. He already said it once. Some of you ladies need a workout guy as it is, I ain't sayin that's the guy but hell do something.

Anyway yeah when I get taxes back I spend it on hoes.
Do pimps get to file as head of household on their taxes? That's a huge tax credit
She def is prettier than any Subway I ever seen....

As for taxes...I love this time of the year! Originally Posted by BDS
And a beautiful photographer, can't wait to do it again!

Alright you fellows getting back a return, call a provider, that boat or dirt bike can wait!
You ladies need to start a new thread on workout guy there before Mojo lays his own pimp hand down on Yall. He already said it once. Some of you ladies need a workout guy as it is, I ain't sayin that's the guy but hell do something.

Anyway yeah when I get taxes back I spend it on hoes. Originally Posted by Trey
You still calling me fat? Honey I'm fine, I'm not built for skinny, only sexy! I work out and have done nothing but invest in myself! You know you like the big booty

I also hope to be on a to do list for some of these guys getting tax returns back! I agree, a great time with a provider is exactly how you should spend your taxes! I claim my own on another business, and I don't dare try to write off incall and condom expenses along with lingerie. Being a provider can be expensive as well. Write offs would be sweet!