MARILYN MOSBY, JV TEAM PROSECUTOR, VIOLATES MARYLAND RULES OF CONDUCT...

We've got one in Kansas.

Wait, he's a Democrat. There are nitwit Republican prosecutors all over. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, you got a real winner there in Kansas. Good Ole Sam "brokeback mountain" Brownback. He's a real douchebag.
  • DSK
  • 06-11-2015, 06:08 PM
She's a half-wit. And? Like there are no half-wit, white, republican prosecutors?

And, I am going to have to say that I laughed out loud at Whirlytard calling somebody else an ideologue......amusing.... Originally Posted by timpage
Any white guy who is as half witted as her should be shot and then fired!
Yeah, you got a real winner there in Kansas. Good Ole Sam "brokeback mountain" Brownback. He's a real douchebag. Originally Posted by WombRaider
He's not a prosecutor. Please try to keep up.
He's not a prosecutor. Please try to keep up. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I know, he runs the fucking show in your piece of shit state. You've got to be real proud of that sonofabitch.
I didn't vote for him.
I didn't vote for him. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No, I'm sure you and the 11 other libertarians took your votes elsewhere. You really showed them who's boss.
God you're a flick suck. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Reckon that might be one of his TWO blowup dolls is Nattering Nancy Pug-losi ? The other ne being Shrillary, of course. Being how woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot is on record here as saying how good looking Shrillary is. His pencil dick has sure kept him busy patching all the holes he pokes in them when he's "in the mood" to "be da man !! "
I know, he runs the fucking show in your piece of shit state. You've got to be real proud of that sonofabitch. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Fuck you, and your river worm raper. Brownback isn't the whole state.
Fuck you, and your river worm raper. Brownback isn't the whole state. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
+1
Fuck you, and your river worm raper. Brownback isn't the whole state. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You mean 'brokeback' brownback?

$400 million budget deficit you got there. It's so bad, the motherfucking pussy cried about it. CRIED. You just got to be proud of a man not ashamed to show his true feelings... about a fucked up budget

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ions-choked-up

And if you can't get your two houses in order, he's going to order 6 percent cuts across the board. Tax cuts are good and all, but you can't go crying when the revenue drops

And this whole thing with Medicaid, I mean will he or won't he. What a fucking asshole. Studies show it costing Kansas $9 Billion over the next 10 years. Ouch.

http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/op...e16399856.html
Then there's little old Arkansas, top 15 in budget in 2015. Of course we have to balance our budget, none of this running in the red bullshit for us. Of course, I thought Kansas had one too, but I guess you guys just can't quit spending. We pretty much always end up with a budget surplus. Top 15 in budget, ranked 32 in population. I'd say that's making what you got work for you. Send ole Brokeback down, we'll see if we can't learn him up. Might be a few tears shed, but we'll get there.
+1 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, you better fall to your knees every night and thank Zeus' butthole that he isn't the whole state. Be a bigger shithole than it already is. I got a new slogan for your state, for the license plate.

Kansas; it's not the end of the world, but you can see it from there.
Then there's little old Arkansas, top 15 in budget in 2015. Of course we have to balance our budget, none of this running in the red bullshit for us. Of course, I thought Kansas had one too, but I guess you guys just can't quit spending. We pretty much always end up with a budget surplus. Top 15 in budget, ranked 32 in population. I'd say that's making what you got work for you. Send ole Brokeback down, we'll see if we can't learn him up. Might be a few tears shed, but we'll get there. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Then you are admitting you are undercunt from Arkansas, guess I will have to vote now.
Then you are admitting you are undercunt from Arkansas, guess I will have to vote now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I always had faith in you, biggie!
I didn't vote for him. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think it's time to conclude that Whiny doesn't vote, period.

He has them.