Why doesn't my rate change?

OMG - that's funny and so true!!!!!

That's not a regular, that's a fucking roommate! Originally Posted by jaded_and_illfated
Sam might not like this biblical parable https://bible.org/seriespage/29-work...matthew-201-16 (Matthew 20:1-16), excerpted below:

And the landowner replied to one of them, “Friend, I am not treating you unfairly. Didn’t you agree with me to work for the standard wage? Take what is yours and go. I want to give this last man the same as I gave to you. Am I not permitted to do what I want with what belongs to me? Or are you envious because I am generous? So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

If by regular you mean twice a month for a HH or QV for a quick hundie- then hell no. The answer lies within the circumstances... Originally Posted by strawberry skye
How many guys would think that would make them regulars deserving of specials.

Sam
“For the kingdom of heaven is like a hooker who went out early in the morning to find hobbiests for her bed. She agreed on a rate for the hour and sent them into her bedroom

“About nine in the morning she went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing. She told them, ‘You also go to my bed, and I will charge you whatever is right.’ So they went.

“She went out again about noon and about three in the afternoon and did the same thing. About five in the afternoon she went out and found still others standing around. She asked them, ‘Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?’
“‘Because no one has laid us,’ they answered.

“She said to them, ‘You also go to my bed.’

“When evening came, the owner of the bed said to her clients, ‘Call the hobbyists and collect their fees, beginning with the last ones and going on to the first.’

“The hobbyists who were laid about five in the afternoon came and each paid a denarius. So when those came who were laid first, they expected to pay less. But each one of them was also charged a denarius. When they paid it, they began to grumble against the hooker. ‘These who were laid last got a full hour,’ they said, ‘and you have made them equal to us who have been to your bed early, before the heat of the day.’

“But she answered one of them, ‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to get laid for a denarisu? Pay your money and go. I want to give the one who was laid last the same rate as I gave you. Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’

“So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”
“For the kingdom of heaven is like a hooker who went out early in the morning to find hobbiests for her bed. She agreed on a rate for the hour and sent them into her bedroom

“About nine in the morning she went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing. She told them, ‘You also go to my bed, and I will charge you whatever is right.’ So they went.

“She went out again about noon and about three in the afternoon and did the same thing. About five in the afternoon she went out and found still others standing around. She asked them, ‘Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?’

“When evening came, the owner of the bed said to her clients, ‘Call the hobbyists and collect their fees, beginning with the last ones and going on to the first.’

“The hobbyists who were laid about five in the afternoon came and each paid a denarius. So when those came who were laid first, they expected to pay less. But each one of them was also charged a denarius. When they paid it, they began to grumble against the hooker. ‘These who were laid last got a full hour,’ they said, ‘and you have made them equal to us who have been to your bed early, before the heat of the day.’

“But she answered one of them, ‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to get laid for a denarisu? Pay your money and go. I want to give the one who was laid last the same rate as I gave you. Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’

“But she answered one of them, ‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to get laid for a denarius? Pay your money and go. I want to give the one who was laid last the same rate as I gave you. Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’

If you already have a special rate based on seeing her regularly. Then she advertises a special price for all that is equal to my rate. Shouldn't my rate adjust accordingly?
Would appreciate input from the ladies.
Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
I don't think you girls understand from the guys perspective. Why should we not benefit from the special discount with a lower rate.
Damn if you question ladies about rates they want to flip it back at you.
My OP (obviously worded incorrectly) was a question in general not referencing my current rates with any ladies
So again ladies does discount filter down proportionally. Do you give your regular guy more discount automatically? Does that regular ever question or ask for more discount?

OK, Sam, I actually spilled a whiskey into my keyboad.

The ladies understand your question quite clearly.

You appear to be asking for the temp discount on top of the fav client discount, on top of the long term client discount, on top of the original rate amount from once upon a time ago.

Clair & Brittany both gave you accurate valid answers.

OK, Sam, I actually spilled a whiskey into my keyboad.

The ladies understand your question quite clearly.

You appear to be asking for the temp discount on top of the fav client discount, on top of the long term client discount, on top of the original rate amount from once upon a time ago.

Claire & Brittany both gave you accurate valid answers. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
At that rate, we’d be paying him.

“But she answered one of them, ‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to get laid for a denarius? Pay your money and go. I want to give the one who was laid last the same rate as I gave you. Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’

“So the last will be first, and the first will be last.” Originally Posted by ahutch
Man, I *knew* I should’ve been going to Sunday school...