Gentlemen! What do you expect from a Self-proclaimed "Companion"

The difference to me between GFE and Companion is marketing. Service and product usually the same caliber in my experience. The provider charging more or using Companion markets to a wealthier man and hence charges more.

It is kinda like buying Dasani water, it is merely filtered water ran through a filtration system and marketed to middle class and wealthier people. A person can buy a simple filter for the faucet and get the same thing. BUt buying Dasani is more prestigious, product is not different.

I have some $500 suits that look very good on me and I get compliments. I have some other suits I paid $1500 for and I do not get as many compliments. I am told the more expensive suit is better material, tailor fitted, and hangs better on me by the salesman. But reality is the more expensive suit is just that more expensive, I do not look any better in that suit, but it is more prestigious because it is a brand name. I am not into prestige or product lines as much anymore, to me just seems like a waste of money.

To contradict myself I am buying a Mercedes, lol. I do think it is a better car than a Toyota, but prolly just my mind BS me, so I feel better about spending that kind of money, lol. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
You're not naive...it IS a better car. It may not last as long as a Toyota, but fk it! If you can afford to pay for one CASH without carrying a note, go for it. I would never lease one because the service inspections and repairs will screw you in the long run. Only thing I will drive personally.

As for the topic at hand...it's all in the packaging lol. If a girl is a freaking idiot who can't spell, claims a bunch of bs credits which she can't spell either lol, has a crappy website, and is trying to pass herself off as being an "Elite Companion," it just does not fly...add to that a few reviews have noted the crappy hotels she has stayed in.

Then again, certain cities are impressed with just about anything. If you have a hot body, you're an intelligent scholar and a great business woman bwahahaha! Other guys, are not so driven by their d*ck and some eye batting.
When a provider uses the word companion to advertise her service I usually think that she is looking for more of a higher class man and wealthier man. Not always the case, but more times it is than not. Does not mean she is any different BCD than a provider charging less, just means she thinks of herself as being more confident in what she does BCD.
When a provider uses the word companion to advertise her service I usually think that she is looking for more of a higher class man and wealthier man. Not always the case, but more times it is than not. Does not mean she is any different BCD than a provider charging less, just means she thinks of herself as being more confident in what she does BCD. Originally Posted by elgato111
Actually, it's my way of saying I am not looking for guys who want to only use me as a cum dumpster lol. I prefer dinner dates and public outings vs. being locked in a freaking hotel room for hours on end...my packages are geared to that as well. So no, it's just the opposite of what you stated.

Has NOTHING to do with bcd, and everything to do with an actual "date" experience. A monkey can spread their legs and meet you in a cheap motel...that takes very little effort. Many men want a cheap fk, whilst others want a girl with a 2 hour min. who is not banging 3 guys a day.
Actually, it's my way of saying I am not looking for guys who want to only use me as a cum dumpster lol. I prefer dinner dates and public outings vs. being locked in a freaking hotel room for hours on end...my packages are geared to that as well. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I advertise as a "Girlfriend Companion"/ "The perfect girlfriend". It fits me.

I'm with London on this one...though I don't mind being locked in a freaking hotel room for hours on end on clock free dates . LOL!
Uhhh not me girl! I don't mind being at an incall, but more than 2 hours in a one or two room hotel, would drive me nuts. Way too hyper to stay in one place that long ha ha. I could do it for the right price though, and that would be a non-discounted per hour rate. I only offer disounts on dates that allow me to actually leave the hotel.
London, You crack me up. LOL!
Such an art form, this companion thing. Kidding, if it weren't for my personality, integrity, and gift of gab, and BJ skills I would starve in this industry. Different strokes for different folks.

First of all, I expect an hour of her time (more if she is being generous). If she leaves before the hour is up, then I've been cheated plain and simple.

I expect her to be intelligent, knowledgeable, and be able to string complete sentences together. I don't expect to debate the decade's issues with her, but I do expect her to carry on an intelligent conversation enough to break the ice.

Finally, I expect her not to laugh when she sees me naked. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005