Okay you guys

I don't get just going into a therapist and asking to skip over the main thing they do. For me, part of the excitement is wondering whether or not something might happen at the end. Wondering whether that little graze across the boys was a legitimate accident, or a message of things to come. The little give an take between both to let each other know it's OK.

Little thrills in life.

Still, people should understand that if anyone doesn't specifically advertise certain things, it's going to be a YMMV, and they should just enjoy the massage and see what happens. If they want something specific, go to the people that specifically offer those things.
it's not just the massage girls. amp girls have to put up with this shit all the time. guys coming in and telling them they read they do this and this and this... and expect them to just do it. funny thing is if those losers/douchebags just kept their mouths shut and were genuinely nice guys... they would probably get all they wanted anyway. and in a much friendlier environment. sucks that girls have to put up with that shit.

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
LOL! No shit! I'm sorry to say this, but I sometimes get the feeling that some of my "bretheren" on this site have the idea that a good, ego-building time consists of "extras" that have more to do with a power trip than a good ol' nutt.