Trump actually said this today

What would be the comments if Biden had said this ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
I don't need to "know" anything about you other than your foolish posts in this forum. Now you're pretending to be Trump?

Trump doesn't post on Eccie. The problem is: You don't know me!

And you copied that statement of mine. So you plagiarize as well.

No wonder you think the Demented Idiot for whom you voted is "good"!

He lies.*

*And you apparently, like Bitten, forgot you posted "Biden" yourself, so the Demented Idiot is "on topic" by the OP! You really are limited intellectually! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just so you don't try to delete your introduction to Bitten into the thread .... and as a reminder of your limited recollection.
Enjoy your day

You have no idea who I voted for.....remember that
What will Trump say next ?
Trumpy still luvs him some putin dick. He hopes to keep the tapes secret and will need another putin handout...no matter how stupid(er) it makes him look.lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say n know so for the. S L O W on here
Yes I do say n know so for the. S L O W on here... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Trumpy still luvs him some putin dick. He hopes to keep the tapes secret and will need another putin handout...no matter how stupid(er) it makes him look.lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say n know so for the. S L O W on here Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Talk about slow. You can't get out of your own way, lol.
Once again, you need to stay on topic, as you have advised.
You provide no solutions at all. Only a secret recipe that you can't divulge.

You know nothing about me. You don't know who I vote for. For all you know I could be a Trump plant testing to see what replies are given. Or a government informant. Or an employee of ECCIE. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You could be any one of those things but you still have no power over anyone or anything. So you're really just a big mouth trying to make waves and that's all anyone sees, lol. Dumb on.
You could be any one of those things but you still have no power over anyone or anything. So you're really just a big mouth trying to make waves and that's all anyone sees, lol. Dumb on. Originally Posted by Levianon17
How do yinz know?

He could be Jesus. Or Trump.

No need to be so rude.

Man.
Talk about slow. You can't get out of your own way, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
As we can see. He trips sometimes lol
What will Trump say next ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

VitaMan ..

bhahahahahaaa
Are you going for celebrity tv now ?

Check out Kanye West and Pete Davidson. It sounds exactly like the political forum.

Enjoy.
Are you going for celebrity tv now ?

Check out Kanye West and Pete Davidson. It sounds exactly like the political forum.

Enjoy. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
Enjoy your day

You have no idea who I voted for.....remember that Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yeah, it's a real mystery, lol.
How do yinz know?

He could be Jesus. Or Trump.

No need to be so rude.

Man. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh shut up.