Will The Ukrainians Really Fight??

...Maybe we are witnessing something historical... Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think not just yet. We will know it's historical as soon as we are watching live cell phone video of active street fighting and an Amazon van rolls in to deliver fresh ammo, that was ordered a couple hours earlier from that cell phone.
So you are saying - the LambScreamMedia (LSM) told you - that the government said - and you're buying it sight unseen? I was hoping we have not gotten to the Carvanna version in propaganda yet. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

i saw that article and posted it. it's validity or not is not my responsibility

bahahahahhaa
I think not just yet. We will know it's historical as soon as we are watching live cell phone video of active street fighting and an Amazon van rolls in to deliver fresh ammo, that was ordered a couple hours earlier from that cell phone. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
It is a shame when you cannot trust either the Government or the News Media to give you an honest assessment as to what is going on in Ukraine.

Neither will let out any info that will shed a bad light on Biden or the Democrats.

We might think the Russians are facing a catastrophic defeat while they are hanging Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s body upside down in the town square.

I hope the Ukrainians kill as many Russians as they have bullets.
Ummm. That’s pretty ignorant. The press isn’t discounting anything with the war for Biden’s sake. It’s not like press from other countries aren’t their as well. Sometimes you guys say the most absurd things.
Whoa. Listen to what Nancy Pelosi accidentally said on live TV:

“Unfortunately for us, I mean not for us… Unfortunately for the situation, we cannot go in militarily.”

Who is she talking about when she says “us”? Unfortunately “we” can’t use our young men & women in the military to protect your globalist criminal network? Is that what you meant, Nancy?
Ummm. That’s pretty ignorant. The press isn’t discounting anything with the war for Biden’s sake. It’s not like press from other countries aren’t their as well. Sometimes you guys say the most absurd things. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Oh really.

My war was Vietnam. I got my legs darn near blown off fighting in a war that our Government told countless lies about.

We were winning right up untill that helicopter came tumbling off of that carrier an we got the hell out.

And don’t call me ignorant. The press is nothing but the paid shills for the Democrat Party, hiding behind the FirstAmendment.

Go sell your revisionist history and swill somewhere else.
Oh really.

My war was Vietnam. I got my legs darn near blown off fighting in a war that our Government told countless lies about.

We were winning right up untill that helicopter came tumbling off of that carrier an we got the hell out.

And don’t call me ignorant. The press is nothing but the paid shills for the Democrat Party, hiding behind the FirstAmendment.

Go sell your revisionist history and swill somewhere else. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Hmmm, I was quite young during the VietNam War but over the years every Vietnam Vet I've ever got to know said pretty much the same thing you just did.
Oh really.

Go sell your revisionist history and swill somewhere else. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That’s got nothing to do with a war in Ukraine where we are not fighting. Were Putin winning and running roughshod over the Ukrainians how does that make Biden look bad. If the Ukrainians are fighting valiantly and having wins, how does that make Biden look good. See, either narrative has zero impact on Biden and how he looks.

That’s why your statement in this situation is ignorant.
Ukraine is an essential place for the Rothschild's Banking Cabal.

Now a Rothschild is telling you themselves.
Ukraine falls, and it will, it is the end of the New World Order.

Ukraine belongs to the Soviet's not the EU/UK Khazarian Zionist Banking Cabal.

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/25482
...“Unfortunately for us, I mean not for us… Unfortunately for the situation, we cannot go in militarily.” ... Originally Posted by bambino
I think she means her and her stock portfolio manager. She must not have sold off her Ruskie holdings ahead of time.
... how does that make Biden look good. See, either narrative has zero impact on Biden and how he looks... Originally Posted by 1blackman1

That’s why your statement in this situation is ignorant
Why yes, you’re proudly stupid. I understand it’s not your fault though. What more should we expect from your GED education. I forgive you for making silly comments and stupid statements. It’s the best you can muster. Let’s keep going, maybe at some point you’ll at least be mildly entertaining.
...Let’s keep going.... Originally Posted by 1blackman1

You’re getting there. Your entertainment value went from a 1 to a 2. Thanks
Ukraine is an essential place for the Rothschild's Banking Cabal.

Now a Rothschild is telling you themselves.
Ukraine falls, and it will, it is the end of the New World Order.

Ukraine belongs to the Soviet's not the EU/UK Khazarian Zionist Banking Cabal.

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/25482 Originally Posted by bambino