SHould I be worried with BBBJ?

When I get a BBBJ I don't worry about anything! I just close my eyes and think happy thoughts! LOL
The risk is always on the one giving, not the one getting. There is still some risk though, but nowhere near that of bbfs.
Go to the CDC website and figure out what's best for you. When you get the std, does it matter how low the rate of transmission is! When you pass a std to your spouse or gf/bf does it really matter what the rate of transmission is! People should not be getting medical advice from a hooker board. Go to a medical pro. and get the correct information and make an informed decision you can live with. Only you have to live with the consequences.
Go to the CDC website and figure out what's best for you. When you get the std, does it matter how low the rate of transmission is! When you pass a std to your spouse or gf/bf does it really matter what the rate of transmission is! People should not be getting medical advice from a hooker board. Go to a medical pro. and get the correct information and make an informed decision you can live with. Only you have to live with the consequences. Originally Posted by simpleton
When in doubt, whip the jimmy hat out!
I DONT CARE WHAT THEY SAY..YES GIRL/BOY YEEEEESSSSSS!! xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers

This is from someone telling her girls not to bbbj. This is from an agency I won't use. lol
Ladies, given the season .... Its better to give than receive.
Bareback anything is still bareback, otherwise they wouldn't call it "bareback". I consider the risks the same. Your urethra opening is an opening in your body. When a woman (or whatever you let put your mouth on your cock) sucks you off, she is doing exactly that, "sucking". When she stops, the suction from your urethra brings back in whatever fluids are in her mouth, and into contact with your delicate membranes.

Ever catch a cold or stomach virus from a person? That was certainly oral transmittal. So don't tell me diseases can't be orally transmitted.

But don't trust me - use your head and your own judgement. I caught an STD years ago from a woman I only kissed and got BBBJs from. 10 days of antibiotics was enough for me to remember the experience.
If you have to ask question, you've already answered it. If you feel uncomfortable, then put on a cover, but if you truly want experience the fullest range of sexual ecstasy, then go BBBJ. When done right, it is the best sensation money can buy
Bareback anything is still bareback, otherwise they wouldn't call it "bareback". Originally Posted by BarebackLover
Yup.

I consider the risks the same. Your urethra opening is an opening in your body. When a woman (or whatever you let put your mouth on your cock) sucks you off, she is doing exactly that, "sucking". When she stops, the suction from your urethra brings back in whatever fluids are in her mouth, and into contact with your delicate membranes. Originally Posted by BarebackLover
Mhmm. Where we going with this? You body does have different membranes... vaginal membranes and urethral membranes are completely different, which allow completely different amounts of different chemicals to flow through them.

Ever catch a cold or stomach virus from a person? That was certainly oral transmittal. So don't tell me diseases can't be orally transmitted. Originally Posted by BarebackLover
Orally transmitted diseases are (by definition) transmitted completely differently than sexually transmitted diseases... I'm not really following your logic here.

But don't trust me - use your head and your own judgement. I caught an STD years ago from a woman I only kissed and got BBBJs from. 10 days of antibiotics was enough for me to remember the experience. Originally Posted by BarebackLover
Yeah, this is true though despite my gripe above. Even with STDs, there is still risk, make no mistake. BBBJ can give you (certain) STDs. HOWEVER if you're going to worry about this, you might as well wear an anti-lightening suit, because your chances of getting struck are a little higher I think, lol.
One should not play tug of war with his penis.

To the OP, post pics when your pecker falls off, please. Originally Posted by pyramider
You would think any normal Person woluld understand this crap but obviously not
Its my penis, and I'll wash it as fast as I damn well please!
Personally I don't feel like the risk is that great. However this quote from Lisa Love(of DFW) makes a lot of sense...

If you stick ur shit in her month along with the other 5 johns she has sucked off that day..so now u fuked her her dude/pimp/his hoes/all the hoes the 5 guys have been seeing/their wives/and the sanchos of the wives.....damn lots of fukin just for a bbbj/cim
I would think that if she has had CIM earlier in the day the chances of getting an STD from a BBBJ are significantly higher than if she doesnt allow CIM, but just BBBJ... even so, I think the chances are slim.
I really do appreciate all your comments and opinions whether they be positive or negative. I am new here so I can take the criticism as my choices to accept BBBJ were very bad and I was really thinking with my little head but dammit, BBBJ feels sooooo much better than CBJ.

I hear your advice that when in doubt strap on some rubber but at this point it is too late to go back and do that. I just want to concentrate on now and whatre my chances of contracting STD's like gonorrhea, chlamydia, or syphilis, etc.

I do feel a BIT relieved at some of what Im reading. It was a bad choice and I hope that this is not a situation where I have to learn the hard way. I will definitely be requesting for CBJ from here on out.

So let me understand, conditions have to be very extreme for me to be susceptible to contractin something from BBBJ's right? What if I performed oral on her?
condtions don't have to be "extreme" at ALL for you to contract, or transmit, Gonorrhea, Syphillis, HPV (warts), HSV (herpes), Chlamydia (extremely common, it used to be called 'non-specific urethritis') to name a few.
all that has to happen is one of you has an active infection (including shedding HP or HSV virus without any outward sign of an 'outbreak').

HIV is a whole other matter.
The odds on your contracting HIV from an oral encounter are infinitesimal.
but is that your only worry?

"CIM" doesn't change much. An excited penis sheds seminal fluid (as lubrication, commonly called "pre cum" on the silly internets) constantly. You don't need to orgasm to shed virii or bacteria and she likewise sheds them in her vaginal secretions all the time.

the only truly safe sex is covered; and that's not 100%, but near enough.
I just want to concentrate on now and whatre my chances of contracting STD's like gonorrhea, chlamydia, or syphilis, etc.
So let me understand, conditions have to be very extreme for me to be susceptible to contractin something from BBBJ's right? What if I performed oral on her? Originally Posted by JohnDoe1
Just call the hooker up and ask her if she has a std. That should put your mind at ease.